Sam Mitchell's thoughs on Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Mitchell's thoughs on Miami

On NBA Game Time, Sam Mitchell suggested that Miami should offer Wade for Dwight Howard. I can't help but agree with this reasoning. It would certainly make Miami a more balanced team, with a clear pecking order (rather than watching Lebron and Wade take turns being option #1). And Orlando gets a true superstar in return. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

i'd rather trade Lebron for howard. That would make them way better, D wade is clutch and lebrons not. Howard can play inside with bosh and Shane battier hits open 3's and plays defense its perfect. IMO D Wade is a better player in the clutch then lebron

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      i'd rather trade Lebron for howard. That would make them way better, D wade is clutch and lebrons not. Howard can play inside with bosh and Shane battier hits open 3's and plays defense its perfect. IMO D Wade is a better player in the clutch then lebron
      Have you ever watched him shoot FTs in the final minutes? lol

Comment

Lebron is younger and bigger and a better athlete and has no injury history, so even while I like Dwade a lot more, he'd be my trade bait for Howard, too. He's a more replaceable piece, if that makes any sense at all when talking about a potential future HOFer.

Really doubt Riley would admit defeat with the original Big Three so soon, though. Anyway, they signed Eddie Curry to play C, didn't they? ;-)
        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          Have you ever watched him shoot FTs in the final minutes? lol
          Did you watch the 06 finals when D Wade tore apart the Mavs single handedly?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Did you watch the 06 finals when D Wade tore apart the Mavs single handedly?
            and what about this past season where he turned over the ball like a hot potato?

Dwade is a great player, one of the best in the league, but I'd rather keep Lebron any day of the week.

Comment

GarbageTime wrote: View Post
              and what about this past season where he turned over the ball like a hot potato?

Dwade is a great player, one of the best in the league, but I'd rather keep Lebron any day of the week.
              I wouldn't, Lebron is overrated. I've always hated him, he could win as many games as he wants in the regular season but in the finals and playoffs he chokes like crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X