No announcement yet.

Cool ESPN Blurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ed is paying Canadian taxes and if he's lucky he has his money in a Canadian bank because based on what's going on down south it would be safer to have it in his mattress than in an American bank.

Comment

KaioKev wrote: View Post
      Wow! I posted earlier that they don't take notice north of the border but I guess a couple or a few actually do. Nice to see.

I do think its been a slow week though, at ESPN, because they did show highlights and analyze the Miami Heat scrimmage.
      Good gawd... do you forget last year?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah, Ed is paying Canadian taxes and if he's lucky he has his money in a Canadian bank because based on what's going on down south it would be safer to have it in his mattress than in an American bank.
        I don't know the specifics but I've read numerous times there is a catch for the Raptors to give something of the effect of a bonus to cancel out the higher taxes. It really should be a non-issue and something agents should know.

Comment

That article gave me tingles....in strange areas....
          Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

I know right??

Comment

ON THE RISE!!!! We are going to take the Atlantic Division over boiiiii's! move out of the way Celtics and Knicks here come the Raptors!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                One of my all-time favorite raps broadcast moments was when the dumb reporter kept asking Ed about Canadian taxes and jack Armstrong went apeshit
                couldn't agree more. Not to be a raptors stalker but I actually tracked down that reporter to try and give him some perspective. Turns out he comes from a finance background and is fascinated by how little some multi millionaire athletes know about their money. Not a great excuse but at least an excuse. He could see how it came across looking ignorant.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It's the only reason I'm looking forward to the weekend (sadly).
                  any idea if the game is televised? i need a fix!

Comment

Note to self: don't talk shit about raps around Jclaw
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      Note to self: don't talk shit about raps around Jclaw

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        most likely on tsn or tsn2 i heard it on Raptors today the other day.

Comment

The Fox wrote: View Post
                          That article gave me tingles....in strange areas....
                          In the words of George Costanza, "I think it moved..."
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Good gawd... do you forget last year?
                            Ugh! Don't remind me.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Sportsnet Ontario, East, West, Pacific 1:00 pm EST, Boston At Toronto
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

yay, it's finally time to see just how shitty we are!
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X