Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors exhibition game Sunday, December 18 - Highlights post 22 care of NoProps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playoffs, here we come!
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

They are going to lose so many games
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I don't mean this to be negative in any way but the Raptors looked liked much the same team from last year.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          My man Gary Forbes was pretty effective in 15 minutes
          Yeah, he played very efficient and effective.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I sense that this is the type of game we will see a lot of this year.. low scoring games, but losing at the end, simply because they don't have any good finishers.

I was impressed with Bargnani's effort - but as stated in other threads, I would like to see this sustained. Hopefully this continues for the next several games. He needs to improve his offensive efficiency though - he was shooting a lot of bricks which gave the Celtics easy rebounds.

I was very impressed with Davis.

The guys I was least impressed with were Bayless and Butler. Whenever Bayless was in the game, the offense just kind of went stagnant - he also had more turnovers (4) than assists (3). You can't have that in your PG.

Butler's stat line was pretty horrendous: 20min, 0/4fg, 1rb, 1to, 1bl, 0pts
            There is a reason Butler didn't play much last year - even for the Clippers who desperately needed a SF.

Comment

Enjoyed the first, part of the 2nd and 4th, but missed much of the middle. Gotta say I am pleased with Barg's play, Derozan was efficient, I liked Forbes and JJ, Amir's tenacity and ED's quiet efficiency. I was disappointed in Bayless. What I saw of his play was more of the putting his head down and toss up a prayer with an open wing on the 3pt line. His lack of control and vision seems to have even regressed a little, and I like him as a player. His ridiculous circus shot about 6 1/2 mins in has got to be a head slapping kick your ass to the bench move in the regular season, and I hope he doesn't become the new Bargs excuse wheel allowed to get away with crap, in this case not to quash his 'aggressive spirit'.

Comment

Toronto Raptors Preseason Highlights Dec 18th

Comment

Not to be negative but Bayless needs to get his teammates involved. He can really wrestle the starting job if he just tries. He had some missed pull ups today where I wanted to pull my hair out. The lack of a Steinsma box out was the turning point of todays game. Good effort though.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Bayless did ok. He had some nice key passes in the second half. IMO he'll end up getting the starting job soon just needs to polish that jumper a bit.

Comment

btw anyone know the name of the song when they were introducing the line ups?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Yes, I'd like to know that too. Finally a nice intro song.

Comment

This may be inconsequential but the raptors logo (brand mark) at the bottom of the keys were very trippy. They use the same optical illusion as Aussie rules football when they spray a sponsors logo on the ground and it looks like you're looking at it straight on.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            This may be inconsequential but the raptors logo (brand mark) at the bottom of the keys were very trippy. They use the same optical illusion as Aussie rules football when they spray a sponsors logo on the ground and it looks like you're looking at it straight on.
                            Yeah, at first I was like "why'd theylut a sign there? Dudes'll be tripping over it all night!" then I clued in. Don't like the center court logo, way too big IMO.

Derozan looked smooth on those treys. Not all spastic like he did last year. Ed Davis is gonna be irie, which is especially nice as I picked him up in my fantasy league.

If Andrea can keep up this effort he might even shut me up.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

So sick.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Memphis Bleek Ft. Swizz Beatz "Like That"

Comment

Working...
                                X