Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors exhibition game Sunday, December 18 - Highlights post 22 care of NoProps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors exhibition game Sunday, December 18 - Highlights post 22 care of NoProps

Game versus Boston is will be televised on Sportsnet at 1:00pm EST.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Dec 17, 2011, 06:51 PM.

On the raptors website it says its running on the regular sportsnet

Comment

lankanzero wrote: View Post
      On the raptors website it says its running on the regular sportsnet
      Not on my browser.

Raptors.com

Dec.18 - sportsnetONE

Dec. 21 - no station listed

Dec. 26 - SportsNet

Dec. 28 - SportsNet

Comment

its Sportsnet
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Are we talking exhibition game versus Boston on December 18th?

Go to Raptors.com and see SportsnetONE or provide a different source please.

Comment

Ugh, Bell has SN/SN1 in Sports Pack 2. I only have Sports Pack 1 (TSN, NFL network and some other shit). I refuse to pay $8 for SN/SN1 (I wouldn't watch the other channels in that pack). I guess I'll find a stream or something...

Comment

Raptors.com has the game scheduled to air on SN1.

Sportsnet.ca has the game scheduled to air on SportsNet.

I'm going to fix the thread title and roll with SN, e2thed, and iankanzero.
              Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sat Dec 17, 2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Raptors.com has the game on SN1.

Sportsnet.ca has the game on SportsNet.

I'm going to fix the thread title and roll with SN, e2thed, and iankanzero.
                ???

Comment

76 - 75
                  http://www.nba.com/games/20111218/BO...#nbaGIboxscore

Comment

Not a bad showing for the first time out.

Too bad the Raps starters couldn't put it away against the C's bench.

Bargnani had 9 rebounds and actually had effort on the glass.

ED put up his stat line for the year: 10/10.

DD with 2 three's???? Wha?

Comment

yeah that's what i found a little disconcerting. we were up one with less than two minutes left, and couldn't get it done with four of our best players on the floor against avery bradley, jajuan johnson, and three undrafted rookies. at home.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post
                        yeah that's what i found a little disconcerting. we were up one with less than two minutes left, and couldn't get it done with four of our best players on the floor against avery bradley, jajuan johnson, and three undrafted rookies. at home.
                        We have never been great in the clutch. Hopefully that is something Casey can improve.

Comment

oh wait upon further review e'twaun moore was drafted in the 2nd round. my bad.

Comment

Not a bad showing for the first time out.

Bargnani had 9 rebounds and actually had effort on the glass.

ED put up his stat line for the year: 10/10.

DD with 2 three's???? Wha?
                            I sense that this is the type of game we will see a lot of this year.. low scoring games, but losing at the end, simply because they don't have any good finishers.

I was impressed with Bargnani's effort - but as stated in other threads, I would like to see this sustained. Hopefully this continues for the next several games. He needs to improve his offensive efficiency though - he was shooting a lot of bricks which gave the Celtics easy rebounds.

I was very impressed with Davis.

The guys I was least impressed with were Bayless and Butler. Whenever Bayless was in the game, the offense just kind of went stagnant - he also had more turnovers (4) than assists (3). You can't have that in your PG.

Butler's stat line was pretty horrendous: 20min, 0/4fg, 1rb, 1to, 1bl, 0pts

Comment

My man Gary Forbes was pretty effective in 15 minutes
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X