Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors exhibition game Sunday, December 18 - Highlights post 22 care of NoProps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minks77 wrote: View Post
    Yeah, at first I was like "why'd theylut a sign there? Dudes'll be tripping over it all night!" then I clued in.
    That was my reaction, too. I couldn't figure out why they'd put signs in such a dangerous place. Then I saw guys walking over them and then realized what they were. Never seen anything like that before.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

the court looks sexy. There should be an award for court of the year

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Memphis Bleek Ft. Swizz Beatz "Like That"

thx bro

Comment

that 3D business was insane. my 17 year old self would have gotten really high and repeatedly had my mind blown when they inbound the ball.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Bayless did ok. He had some nice key passes in the second half. IMO he'll end up getting the starting job soon just needs to polish that jumper a bit.
            I find the love for Bayless inexplicable. What exactly does he do out there that makes people enamoured with him? He's a black hole on offense, he can't run a team, and he's a mediocre scorer (streaky at best). It's not like he plays great defense and he really doesn't bring any unique intangibles. He certainly isn't the long term answer at the PG spot. If he wins the starting job it will be more because Calderon loses it.

Speaking of Jose, what the hell has happened to him? Where is his shot? I can't remember a guy so quickly and completely losing his jumper. It's just.... gone. I always wanted him to shoot more and now I just cringe when he pulls up.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              I find the love for Bayless inexplicable. What exactly does he do out there that makes people enamoured with him? He's a black hole on offense, he can't run a team, and he's a mediocre scorer (streaky at best). It's not like he plays great defense and he really doesn't bring any unique intangibles. He certainly isn't the long term answer at the PG spot. If he wins the starting job it will be more because Calderon loses it.
              Couldn't agree more. He can't seem to run a simple pick and roll, stads still until he is "forced" to take the shot himself, and his drives into the paint seem like insane bumper car action where he hopes to get fouled or to have his blind ball toss somehow magically find the hoop

Speaking of Jose, what the hell has happened to him? Where is his shot? I can't remember a guy so quickly and completely losing his jumper. It's just.... gone. I always wanted him to shoot more and now I just cringe when he pulls up.
              His first two shot of the game were from 33-35 feet out. What's up with that? I used to love his stroke, but assumed his injuries were screwing with his mechanics as he tried to compensate. Can onl,y hope he somehow finds his shot again. There is a reason he holds the NBA record for FT %

Comment

it was one game get over it. He will play much better i guarantee it. Don't hate the player hate the game

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Bayless did ok. He had some nice key passes in the second half. IMO he'll end up getting the starting job soon just needs to polish that jumper a bit.
                  Nah, he plays pretty terribly...but that pretty much applies to everyone except Davis. I think he was more under control than usually though. Only one of his TOs were from a bad pass. He even made a few nice ones. He just got stripped a ton heading to the basket.

Comment

Does anyone know if the game tonight will be available online anywhere? I don't believe this one is televised.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Does anyone know if the game tonight will be available online anywhere? I don't believe this one is televised.
                      Your best bet is to check either of these around tip-off:

http://livetv.ru/en/

or

http://chanfeed.com/

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Your best bet is to check either of these around tip-off:

http://livetv.ru/en/

or

http://chanfeed.com/
                        Awesome, thanks! I will check out those links later this evening.

Comment

Working...
                        X