Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Paint Job Makes My Brain Hurt

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/1...brain-explode/

there were some howls comments on this post. The one that almost made me piss was the guy that said "By the 2nd quarter, I noticed my ears were starting to bleed."

seriously,though it was bugging me and it was sort of hypnotic every time it was in the picture I would star at it and not the play that was going on.

I kept on waiting for someone to that careful two-step thing. You know the one hwere it's kind of like when you dip your foot in a pool to see how cold it is.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

It looks flat to the players... You have to be high up/at an angle to see the effect...

Comment

I think it's awesome
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        It looks flat to the players... You have to be high up/at an angle to see the effect...

thanks,tips.

it still trips me out though when the guy is sitting on it.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Not a fan. Found it distracting and pointless. I don't understand why every bloody thing now has to be in 3-D like it's some sort freakin' holy grail of entertainment and we're all going to orgasm in our pants cause Captain America's stupid shield flew through the damn the screen.

Now get off my lawn you blasted kids!

Comment

The games are boring so that optical illusion on the floor is the bigger story.

Comment

"Also, is it just me or do the Raps just import anything from Europe, no matter how good or bad?"

Haha. Seemed stupid and pointless to me. It probably looks ugly if you're there watching the game.

Comment

LeetGoose wrote: View Post
                "Also, is it just me or do the Raps just import anything from Europe, no matter how good or bad?"

Haha. Seemed stupid and pointless to me. It probably looks ugly if you're there watching the game.
                ya, it looked extremely ugly at floor level in that video.

Comment

Theyve been using that logo technique for years here in NZ and Australia for Rugby, and Aussie Rules, logos and advertising just gets sprayed/painted on the grass fields so can be seen normally from a certain angle. Comes off during games though as its just paint on grass.

Comment

the court looks very nice.

Comment

I thought it was a neat idea. I've seen it in football(soccer) many times and thought it was distracting because it was literally on the field but off court is looks ok. I don't know what value it adds to the game though. I hope they don't bring this to hockey. I don't want Tim Horton's adverts jumping out at me.

Comment

it's going to be a slanted 3d picture of carl weathers as appollo creed advertising GNC

Comment

LOL, I couldn't even live with Carl jumping out at me when I'm trying to follow the play.

Comment

good old carl. the last time I saw him was playing himself in an episode of Arrested Development.

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew goin!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X