No announcement yet.

Is big Val a member of the Young Onez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is big Val a member of the Young Onez?

#ThingsToPonderAtNight
    @sweatpantsjer

Pssssshtttt, JV is the Captain of the Young Onez. Since the day he was drafted.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      Pssssshtttt, JV is the Captain of the Young Onez. Since the day he was drafted.
      +1

He might lose it or become co-captain at the 2012 draft though.

Comment

Is Sonny Weems still a member, since he's not playing on the Raptors and all?

Comment

How was Jarrett Jack ever a member?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

What conference do the Young Onez play in? I can't find them in the standings...

Comment

The Captain of the young onez is going to be Quincy Miller

Comment

I love how they spell young onez with a z, because that's so cool. You know, normally ones is spelled with a s.

Add: I think Stewie from family guy once had a rant about this sort of stuff, but I couldn't find it.
                Last edited by Soft Euro; Wed Dec 21, 2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  I love how they spell young onez with a z, because that's so cool. You know, normally ones is spelled with a s.

Add: I think Stewie from family guy once had a rant about this sort of stuff, but I couldn't find it.
                  PHRESH?

Comment

I hope JV isn't a clique kind of guy. I hope he comes in and becomes a Raptors leader.

Comment

After seeing a tweet from their official site about tickets, I went and checked out the site. It still has DeMar Amir and Sonny on the front page. I think it's safe to say the regime is done. You can't even grab tickets to "the Young Onez" section, as I had asked repeatedly(I'm trying to take an 8 and 6 year old to their first game).

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                        PHRESH?
                        That's the one yes! Allthough in my memory it was about something with Kidz and longer on the spelling part. Nevertheless, the whole vibe of this rant (and ending) about sums up my feeling about "the young onez". (Btw, not the players, just the concept ... just in case anyone thought I wanted to get our players shot. Because I don't, really I don't. Ok maybe sometimes).

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          After seeing a tweet from their official site about tickets, I went and checked out the site. It still has DeMar Amir and Sonny on the front page. I think it's safe to say the regime is done. You can't even grab tickets to "the Young Onez" section, as I had asked repeatedly(I'm trying to take an 8 and 6 year old to their first game).
                          amir was saying on twitter they're looking for interns sooo....
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Young Onez was a retarded name to begin with and died within the first 10 games of last season.

No more stupid nicknames! and if someone is thinking about naming themseleves with a nickname, as a punishment they need to go and stare at that big rock for one hour!

Comment

Working...
                            X