No announcement yet.

Raptors exhibition game Wednesday, December 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you only look at the boxscore, youd think that Bargnani shot pretty terribly, but id say him and possibly Demar are the only ones with capable offense remaining, (thank god hes only ever practised offense in the past haha) ,
    But people must realise that 2 of his 3pointers were 'hail mary' buzzer beaters and forced to shoot on shot clock expiration.

Though i do agree he should think about only taking those risky 22 footers when the shot is REALLY on, butnhe defonately is capable and he knows that, hence the frequency of the shot.

4 boards was rather average aswell, but when Demar has 10 rebounds for (i think the first time?) its not much of a worry, aslong as he plays defense

Comment

Did Matt just call Doug Smith a dumb ass?!
      Love it!! hahah

Have to agree with you though.
      These guys know how to score the ball. It's been pretty clear they were working (and thinking) mainly on the defensive schemes.

However, if they start the first bunch of regular season games averaging 75 points per, then perhaps he has a point.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        I think this whole season is about trying to find the silver lining
        Inside every silver lining there's a dark cloud!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Did Matt just call Doug Smith a dumb ass?!
          Love it!! hahah

Have to agree with you though.
          These guys know how to score the ball. It's been pretty clear they were working (and thinking) mainly on the defensive schemes.

However, if they start the first bunch of regular season games averaging 75 points per, then perhaps he has a point.
          Indeed I did.

Think about the starting lineup, the only one I see starting next year are DD and possibly Bargnani. There should be major talent upgrades this coming off season. Since most of the starting lineup will either be a) no longer starting, and/or b) no longer here, changing the culture and engraining defense in to the psyche of every holdover for next year is paramount. The offense will take care of itself, in my opinion, once the roster is infused with more talent (via free agency, trade, and/or draft).

Comment

I know there is a lot of love for Ed Davis here but last night he was being taken to school by Brandon Bass and Chris Wilcox. The Raptor front line had a tough time guarding them and keeping them away from the basket.

Comment

Just watched the first 2 1/2 quarters of the game in Boston on Raptors Game in an Hour and all I can say is that, after watching Bargnani for the first 6 1/2 quarters of play this year, he doesn't have to improve any more than what he has. If he continues in this way, I am one happy camper. The game in Boston, as much of it as I saw, he was great on the trap (Bayless was clueless on how to deal with trapping play...don't blame him, this is the first time he has seen it being run in TO), he played strong underneath, he provided pretty intelligent help defense, he had good baskets underneath including a couple of nice jams in traffic, he hit some jumpers...I will take it.

Just hope he keeps this up. I can only imagine the positive reinforcement he is getting from his team mates and coaches. Definitely the star of the game for the Raptors, from what I saw. Based on his poor % shooting, as reported after the game, I can only assume Boston started focusing their defense on him.

Comment

Thanks for the chanfeed link. They have todays game as well
                Foot Locker Deals

Comment

NBA TV free untill january 9th

You can watch via nba tv. Free untill january 9th.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    You can watch via nba tv. Free untill january 9th.
                    online? send me the link. If your talking about on TV nevermind cause I've been getting NBA tv Canada HD free for the past 2 years.

Comment

Online (of course). Just google NBA TV and you'll get it.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Online (of course). Just google NBA TV and you'll get it.
                        sweet thx bro. I'm on vacation at my cousins house in america so i can't watch raptors games on tv.

Comment

I couldn't find it be googling NBA tv
                          Foot Locker Deals

Comment

go on nba.com and it says in the corner about the free preview but i haven't tried it yet. Let me know if it works

Comment

i cant find it either send us the link euro

Comment

https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

Go to this link and choose to click red line stating free preview.

And it's working very well, i'm even looking forward to sign up it after Jan 9th.
                                It's not only all games live, but you can watch archive, if you missed it. And quality is really good. My PC is connected to TV, so for me it's like HDTV really

Comment

Working...
                                X