No announcement yet.

Raptors exhibition game Wednesday, December 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargs just took the charge but never should have happened.... 5 red shirts watched the ball go over their head in to C's hands.... brutal

Comment

Still a strong effort on defense, Boston's just operating at peak efficiency, even the scrubs. Stops being converted to scores too easily by Boston, our offense ain't helping.

Comment

Is everyone elses stream coming through in French? Or is that just me? haha

Comment

Everyone sucks except for Ed. But I'm expecting a lot of games like this, it doesn't bother me much.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Is everyone elses stream coming through in French? Or is that just me? haha
            That's just Tommy Heinsohn when he's drunk.

Comment

This game has shown me that Bayless is no where near my expectations that maybe he could become our PG of the future.

Comment

Bayless looked horrible tonight well everyone did...
                Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

At about 4 or 5 minutes into the game Tommy Heinsohn said "It's going to be a long season for the Raptors" at the exact moment I was thinking just that.

Comment

Didn't get a chance to watch the game. Saw a bit of the first quarter, but then had to stop.

Looks like Bargnani came back down to earth, well at least in terms of his rebounds. Alabi got 5 minutes! He almost had as many rebounds as Bargnani. How did he look?

Comment

whoa derozen had 10 rebounds?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Derozan 39 minutes? Did preseason end at half time and only Casey knew about it?

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                          This game has shown me that Bayless is no where near my expectations that maybe he could become our PG of the future.
                          One thing everyone should note: Bayless had a plus/minus of +8 even though we lost by 8.
                          Only one other player (JJ) had a positive +/-.
                          I know he shot poorly, and had a quite a few fouls, but that stat stands out to me.

Just for another comparison, Calderon had -18, and Rondo also had +8.

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
                            One thing everyone should note: Bayless had a plus/minus of +8 even though we lost by 8.
                            Only one other player (JJ) had a positive +/-.
                            I know he shot poorly, and had a quite a few fouls, but that stat stands out to me.

Just for another comparison, Calderon had -18, and Rondo also had +8.
                            +/- is usually a more useful tool when looking at a large number of games. It's hard to draw conclusions from one game using +/-.

Although this applies to all stats, +/- seems especially inaccurate with less games played.

Comment

Hello wrote: View Post
                              One thing everyone should note: Bayless had a plus/minus of +8...Just for another comparison, Calderon had -18, and Rondo also had +8.
                              So Bayless is as good as Rondo? Don't even go there or you will be sent for blood testing.

Comment

thoughts on DeMar's move after he was stripped of the ball? Tripped the guy, didn't look at him and then walked over his head. I had to replay it just to see that he actually went over and not around. Then again, it was a stream so I guess I didn't replay it but the angry french people did. Call it what you will but it's exactly the reaction to the Celtics that we've been accused of missing for the past few years

Comment

Working...
                                X