Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weems Coming back next year

http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/realgm...algiris-kaunas

that's what his plan is anyway. We've covered the topic before and how there's a log jam yadda yadda, but this came from his own mouth

Hmmm, Weems better have improved on defense and taking care of the ball or he might be coming back to North America and going straight to Cleveland.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i believe its pronounced Sonny Weemsus

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        i believe its pronounced Sonny Weemsus
        First name Sonnyis

Comment

From what I've read he has gotten better. He's always has the physical tools, maybe now he's putting it all together.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

he could be Mo Pete 2.0

Comment

He needs to keep that 2001 Kobe mini afro when he returns, iuno mini afros and SGs they work, just ask Tony Allen.

Comment

I have seen Weems playing in Zalgiris, i can see he is a very good bench player for any championship team, but not starter really.

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
                  I have seen Weems playing in Zalgiris, i can see he is a very good bench player for any championship team, but not starter really.
                  Sounds good to me.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    Sounds good to me.
                    except i'm yet not sure position he should play.
                    He is playing SF in Europe and doing well there. But.. his height, let us think, he should better move to SG... So i suppose, him playing SG in NBA, would work better

Comment

irgigi wrote: View Post
                      except i'm yet not sure position he should play.
                      He is playing SF in Europe and doing well there. But.. his height, let us think, he should better move to SG... So i suppose, him playing SG in NBA, would work better
                      He could backup DeMar again. Barbosa most likely won't be around to steal minutes from Weems.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        He could backup DeMar again. Barbosa most likely won't be around to steal minutes from Weems.
                        What about Forbes?

Comment

Weems needs to gain 10-15 pounds of muscles and be the third string SF next season. Behind the SF we draft and JJ.

Comment

What's the fascination over Sonny Weems? He's really a deep bench player. Now that we have Forbes I say stick with him, until we can get someone better. If we do not get a SF in the draft (my hope is we get the #1 pick and land Davis), then we should go after one like Gay, Batum, Chandler or Young. Next year is moving past the rebuild.. Weems is a step backwards in my opinion.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              What about Forbes?
                              I view Forbes as more of a 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X