Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of current forum topics

Hey all,
    Where did the list of current forum topics go? The one that used to be on the right side above the video clip. Was it replaced by hot topics? It was a useful list to see what was relevant and also to spot up to date news. I'd be happy to see that back. thanks

I'll see if I can find out for you Jclaw.

Comment

It was back for a few days, then disappeared again. Very frustrating. Would love to see it working again.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Fixed, no idea what had happened to it.

Comment

Thanks!
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
          X