Origin Of Life Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Of Life Question

I want to be clear as possible with this and be straight up. In no way am I trying to scrutinize a certain race, group anyone together, be racist, stereo-typical, supremist no such thing. so i'm going to be as blatant and striaght forward as possible. I do not wish to start a debate about anything other than the question I'm going to ask. I will do my best to point out nothing other than common knowledge of beliefs.

With that being said...here goes nothing.

Ok, First two people on Earth were Adam and Eve and we are under the belief that that Eve was created from Adam's rib, that they started the human race, one man, the other a woman, and that they were both white.

Again with the above statement in mind, this has me curiously wondering where non-white people originated or how they came to be?

I feel that is a fair question to ask and I'm being completely serious and am totally sober and in my right mind.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I thought it was the big bang though I have absolutely no understanding of physics.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      I thought it was the big bang though I have absolutely no understanding of physics.
      ya, that's how the earth was formed and really no where near the question i was looking for.

i'm feeling kind today. otherwise, i'd normally be rofl by now.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

well it is different for every religion. That story is believed by Catholic, Jewish and Islamic religions(i think). So for different religions there are different stories, for example my religion is Hindu and for us its a different Story on how the world was created.

Comment

no i'm not talking about how the earth was formed or the world. although, i think your answer does fit correctly. the question still remains only the original race changes.

i'm curios to know why the hell we aren't all just one colour like what happened along the way that made chinese coloured people, brown people, black people, or in another case replace black with white people or chinese with white, etc.

I hope you understand what I am saying.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Ok, First two people on Earth were Adam and Eve and we are under the belief that that Eve was created from Adam's rib, that they started the human race, one man, the other a woman, and that they were both white.

Again with the above statement in mind, this has me curiously wondering where non-white people originated or how they came to be?
            Í still think you are on drugs. Nevertheless: Adam and Eve ... yeah ... good story though.

Not probable first 'humans' were white. Why did they become white? Vitame D and/or sexual selection.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              Í still think you are on drugs. Nevertheless: Adam and Eve ... yeah ... good story though.

Not probable first 'humans' were white. Why did they become white? Vitame D and/or sexual selection.
              never said I wasn't on drugs, just not currently.

ya, the first humans i think were somewhere between white and black. like egyptian or some shit.

the migration of places further north kind of makes sense. but, south africa has more white people than north.

Comment

no ones knows man. The first humans we're probably like all the races combined. then got it on until there was 2 of each race(male and female), and then they got older and then they got it on and so on and so forth. Then BAM! you got your world, you got the white people, black, chinese, japanese, indian all that shit.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Comment

see people believe in neanderthals or cavemen. but, some don't believe we we're adapted from apes, which makes sense seeing as you don't go to the zoo and see this ape evolving and turning into a human.

So, therefore if we did come from apes, then the ape had to be humping everything in site and one of those other things got pregnant and had some sort of early human.

we must have grown intelligent through our surroundings all the way until now to when we are the smartest things we know.

I just came up with that all right now.

Comment

Problem with your thesis. The Garden Of Eden would probably exist in modern day Iran. That would not make Adam and Eve white anywhere outside of the King James Bible.

To your last point it only appears that some of us have grown up intelligent, I think that bus skipped you.

Comment

ya, w/e mr. keyboard warrior.

Comment

coming from the guy who thinks bargnani can help the raptors win.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            coming from the guy who thinks bargnani can help the raptors win.
                            clearly that guy is not here to make friends or even acquintances.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              clearly that guy is not here to make friends or even acquintances.
                              this was directed to GetupBird

Comment

Working...
                              X