The Obligatory Video-Op Of Reggie On The Bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Obligatory Video-Op Of Reggie On The Bench

What would a Raptors telecast be without the obligatory 10 - 15 second video-op of Reggie Evans on the bench?

Hopefully he will be getting a lot more than video-ops after the all-star break.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Hopefully he will be getting a lot more than video-ops after the all-star break.
    As in "playing" video-ops? If so, I hope so too but aren't sure where he fits in exactly unless we stick with Amir backing up Andrea and Reggie backing up Bosh.

I'm not getting my hopes up though, because his injury I believe is alot more significant that we realize. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play a game at all this season. Which would be a shame because I'm curious to see what intangibles he would bring to this team.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      As in "playing" video-ops? If so, I hope so too but aren't sure where he fits in exactly unless we stick with Amir backing up Andrea and Reggie backing up Bosh.
      Nahh, we don't need to see him playing. Watching Reggie jump up and down in place for a good 10 seconds is enough.

Comment

Working...
      X