-Dolph Lundgren as Gunnar Jensen
    -Chuck Norris as Booker
    -Bruce Willis as Mr. Church
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger as Trent Mauser
    -Terry Crews as Hale Caesar
    -Randy Couture as Toll Road
    -Liam Hemsworth as Billy the Kid
    -Jean-Claude Van Damme as Jean Vilain
    [I]Primary antagonist and the leader of an opposing team of mercenaries. Van Damme had previously been offered a role in The Expendables but failed to come to an agreement with Stallone and ultimately never took part. Commenting on the role, Stallone said "We’ll have a big showdown between me and Van Damme, which has been anticipated for a long time, so it should be a good one."

I'm giddy like a 12-year old Girl before a Justin Bieber Concert...
    I LOVE me some JCVD.

lol epic shit right there, never seen the first but im gonna watch that asap
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

jet Li boi's. Jean Claude van damme is pretty hardcore too

Comment

all they need now is to bring back bruce lee from the dead and we're all good

Comment

the only problem is van damme and arnold are fat. I mean I don't know if arnold's character will matter. but, JCVD's probably will, although I guess as long as he's still mobile.

did stone cold die in the first one I can't remember. They definitely need to add Clive Owen to their cast and i'm not sure I'm digging liam hemsworth. but, then again I haven't seen thor.

Anybody seen killer elite? when Statham and Owen faced off I nearly jizzed.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            the only problem is van damme and arnold are fat. I mean I don't know if arnold's character will matter. but, JCVD's probably will, although I guess as long as he's still mobile.

did stone cold die in the first one I can't remember. They definitely need to add Clive Owen to their cast and i'm not sure I'm digging liam hemsworth. but, then again I haven't seen thor.

Anybody seen killer elite? when Statham and Owen faced off I nearly jizzed.
            Oh I bet Van Damme definitely can still throw a mean Round House kick for suuure.

I never saw the first one, but I'm going to pick it up on DVD probably. This one looks too good to pass up.

Isn't Liam Hemsworth the one who popped Miley Cyrus??

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Isn't Liam Hemsworth the one who popped Miley Cyrus??
              yea, his older bro is Thor.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

oh god, that's worse. not that I wouldn't pop miley. but, he's just... seriously, why?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

So wait, none of them died in the first movie?? Guess there's really no reason to watch it now...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    So wait, none of them died in the first movie?? Guess there's really no reason to watch it now...
                    None of them have EVER died in their whole career! haha
                    Except for Arny, but he lowered himself into that pit of Lava for the good of Humanity.

Comment

Van Damme is going to play an excellent villain.

Looking forward to seeing Arnie back in action.

Comment

I wanna see a Marvel/DC mash up vs the Expendables! Now that I would watch!! My money is on Detective John McClane somehow outlasting everyone...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          all the bad guys died aka eric roberts and stone cold.

Dolph almost died.

Arnold and Willis had a combined 2 minute cameo and arnold's was only 30 seconds.

it's worth watching on the big screen not so sure on dvd

Comment

The first movie was pretty meh. If they fix the bland acting and confusing plot, I might give this a chance.

Comment

seriously, this was meh!

stallone actually broke 2 ribs when he got slammed against that wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X