Expendables 2 Cast: SO GOOD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally just clicked in. Chuck Norris is in this movie. Boss

If Sly makes another one. Carl Weathers, Mr. T, and Hulk Hogan totally need to have cameos.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

What about:

Comment

Nah, Kurt Russell is...well, actually I guess so.

Escape from New York/LA, Backdraft, Those Tarantino movies.

Not your typical action star. But, still done quite a few action type movies.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Escape for New York
          • Big Trouble in Little China
          • Tango & Cash (Co-starring Stallone)
          • Backdraft
          • Tombstone
          • Stargate
          • Escape from L.A.
          • Soldier
          • Executive Decision
          • Death Proof

I don't know about you but how does Randy Couture compete with that?... Or Dolph "where the hell you been for 15 years" Lundgren?

Comment

I see somebody's a big Kurt Russell fan.

To give credit to randy, his entire filmography are action movies.

And it's Dolph "king of straight to dvd release" lundgren. He splits it with Eric Roberts.

Comment

Steagull totally needs to be in the next one too.

Comment

*Steagal

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  I see somebody's a big Kurt Russell fan.

To give credit to randy, his entire filmography are action movies.

And it's Dolph "king of straight to dvd release" lundgren. He splits it with Eric Roberts.
                  Not really a fan but I do enjoy his action flicks and I can give him credit for being a far better actor and a far more established any genre actor than Randy Couture.

Another guy missing is Jackie Chan. Clint Eastwood would be a frickin' cool cameo. He could play the President or something. One quick scene where he can say "go ahead, make my day".

Also missing is "The Road Warrior" aka. "Sergeant Riggs".

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    • Escape for New York
                    • Big Trouble in Little China
                    • Tango & Cash (Co-starring Stallone)
                    • Backdraft
                    • Tombstone
                    • Stargate
                    • Escape from L.A.
                    • Soldier
                    • Executive Decision
                    • Death Proof

I don't know about you but how does Randy Couture compete with that?... Or Dolph "where the hell you been for 15 years" Lundgren?
                    Amen. Well played, sir.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      *Steagal
                      Steven Seagal? Hmm ya I could allow that.
                      'Under Siege' were pretty solid action flicks.
                      Pretty sure the first one even got a couple Oscar Noms.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Not really a fan but I do enjoy his action flicks and I can give him credit for being a far better actor and a far more established any genre actor than Randy Couture.

Another guy missing is Jackie Chan. Clint Eastwood would be a frickin' cool cameo. He could play the President or something. One quick scene where he can say "go ahead, make my day".

Also missing is "The Road Warrior" aka. "Sergeant Riggs".
                        You forgot akaa "william wallace" and "porter".

I was thinking Jackie. But, I'd be all right without him. Clint would be cool. Although, I'd settle for mr. Keitel.

I'd like to see Ray L. play a villain in it.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Steven Seagal? Hmm ya I could allow that.
                          'Under Siege' were pretty solid action flicks.
                          Pretty sure the first one even got a couple Oscar Noms.
                          I think she might be under age. But, Kat Heigl has a sweet ass in the second one.

Rhe first one was better than the second,but, the second one seemed to gain more acclaim. Can't figure out why the first went unrated and the seond got two stars?

Comment

What about Keifer? He has to have earned a spot as one of the badassiest? No?

Comment

I'm gonna say no to kiefer.

It could go either way though.

Comment

I guess at some point Vin Diesel and the Rock will end up in one of these movies.

I'll place Harrsion Ford in the same category as Mel Gibson. That being guys who had blockbuster action films which few can rival but at the same time not likely to jump on the screen in one of these over the top style action films.

Comment

Working...
                                X