No announcement yet.

Expendables 2 Cast: SO GOOD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They might. Neither are really in demand per say.

I don't think Kurt Russell will considering he just pulled out of django unchained.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Jackie-Chan-goes-out-fighting-3568980.php

Any hopes of Jackie Chan being in the next Expendables or any upcoming action movies (after this one he's starring and directing) for that matter.

Gotta say the only roles in hollywood he'll get offered now are comedies and maybe some small supporting roles in other genres.

I doubt we'll be seeing Jackie very much, if at all anymore. Not that there's been a whole hell of a lot of him since the "rush hour" franchise. At least in hollywood movies...

I could be wrong though.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

The dude is too old now. Jackie chan is one of my favorites, he's pretty awesome but he is like 55+ now

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          The dude is too old now. Jackie chan is one of my favorites, he's pretty awesome but he is like 55+ now
          Not like Stallone (66), Schwarzenegger (65), Bruce Willis (57) Jean-Claude Van Damme (52) or any of those other kids. :-)

Comment

He's got you there. Jackie is 58. Chuck Norris is in this movie and he's 72!

Rourke, Lundgren, Roberts, and Austin are all in their 50's as well.

Statham is like 45 and Jet Li has to be at least 40, no?

The only young guy is Miley Cyrus' Boyfriend.

Comment

Novak Djokovic cameo in this movie. I might go as far as to guess he'll be playing tennis.

And shit, Jet Liis 49. Couture is 48. Crews is 44.

The cast actually get's younger as you go down the list.

Comment

*possible spoiler*

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Just finished watching The Expendables 2 a couple hours ago, and DAMN. One of the best action movies of all-time.

Jason Statham reminded me of Ezio/Altair from Assassins Creed, he went HAM with the constant knives, whether throwing/stabbing.

I hoped for more Jet Li, he was extremely good in the start of the movie.

Also loved the inside jokes on Chuck Norris. Being bitten by a king cobra, after 5 days, the cobra dies... That got me weak as hell!

I recommend watching this movie, one that'll be hard to forget.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

just finished watching it. wouldnt go as far as saying one of the best action movies of all time but it is very enjoyable. i found it amazing how much more emphasis/worth stallone placed on his own team than van damme did. van damme killed one guy and stallone had everyone he knows and everyone they know killed. haha.

when i read up there that norris is 72, that is fucking amazing. guy looks great. i was really hoping for one walker texas ranger pov front kick.

up for appollo, lundgren has russel beat with just two movies. the first punisher movie and rocky 4. no way russel has the chops to play a russian. russels two best movies, to me, were captain ron and tombstone and kilmer carried tombstone.

if clint ever made it i would like him to save the team with a six shooter and explain how he has always been lucky with killing.
                  Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Aug 26, 2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Not really a fan but I do enjoy his action flicks and I can give him credit for being a far better actor and a far more established any genre actor than Randy Couture.

Another guy missing is Jackie Chan. Clint Eastwood would be a frickin' cool cameo. He could play the President or something. One quick scene where he can say "go ahead, make my day".

Also missing is "The Road Warrior" aka. "Sergeant Riggs".
                    Sugar, A lot of sugar.

Comment

Watched the movie last week. I haven't seen such acting since Police Academy 8. Lots of explosions. Lots of fired rounds... Like a million of 'em.

Chuck Norris must sleep in a cryogenic chamber.

Van Damme plays a good stereotypical 80's villain.

Where is Hulk Hogan? Come on, we needed some Hulkimania.

Before the Call of Duty like action started I saw a trailer for a new Arnie movie where he plays a Texas Sheriff.... With an Austrian accent. Why didn't I ask more questions as a child?

Comment

Hey, bro. Sean Connery plays an Irish Cop and Russian sub commander with a scottish accent!

Comment

Working...
                        X