Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Menu shifted out of place

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Menu shifted out of place

    I am using chrome and the user menu seems to be shifted out of place


  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Same with Safari.

  3. #3
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    On it. Thanks guys!

  4. #4
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fixed.

  5. #5
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Fixed!!!!

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When in the Forums area I can no longer get to the home page of the site by clicking on the Raptors Republic insignia at the top of the page. Was this a purposeful change? I also use Chrome. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    When in the Forums area I can no longer get to the home page of the site by clicking on the Raptors Republic insignia at the top of the page. Was this a purposeful change? I also use Chrome. Thanks.
    Doesn't work with Safari either.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think you guys should add a Home link next to Forums and What's New

  9. #9
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    When in the Forums area I can no longer get to the home page of the site by clicking on the Raptors Republic insignia at the top of the page. Was this a purposeful change? I also use Chrome. Thanks.
    Quote zazinteractive wrote: View Post
    I think you guys should add a Home link next to Forums and What's New
    We'll try and get that fixed fellas. Thanks for the head's up Bendit and the suggestion zaz.

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    We'll try and get that fixed fellas. Thanks for the head's up Bendit and the suggestion zaz.
    Works again! Thanks.

  11. #11
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This menu thing was fixed a little while ago.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •