Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Love not one and done

Holy shit man, how does he do it?!

He had 15 rebounds (I believe) in the first game. Tonight (yesterday) he had 31 points (6-18FG, 19-24 FT (), 0-4 3Pt) and 20/9 Rebounds as well as 2 assists and 3 TOs in 40 min. Yes, 20 rebounds including 9 OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS. Someone should strap Bargs to a chair and force him to watch Kevin Love.

Edit: He had 12 rebounds including 5 offensive in game 1.

He's also shooting <40% from the field and <15%(!) from 3s.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post
      He's also shooting <40% from the field and <15%(!) from 3s.
      Dude was 19-24 FT's. Are you really gonna dismiss that and say those shots he missed while getting fouled were good looks?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Dude was 19-24 FT's. Are you really gonna dismiss that and say those shots he missed while getting fouled were good looks?
        Only field goal attempts that are made while being fouled count in the stats. Missed shots from the field while being fouled do not show up as field goal attempts in the box score. With 19 free throws made and all those rebounds Love had a very good night.

Comment

To be honest I have never actually seen Love play a game. His stats look really great, but Minny keeps losing. Is he a bad defender? Or are the other guys around him just that bad that he can't do it all by himself?

Comment

Minny hasn't lost by more than 4 points this year. They are a .500 team this year.

Comment

i think he means in the past.

Comment

Working...
              X