No announcement yet.

Indiana Pacers: Wednesday, December 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derozan two 3's in the 4th!! Lighting it up!! Love it!
    I think he's officially added that to his arsenal.

Comment

Decent performance against a very good squad. Too little too late, though. Derozen did well but he needs to create for others more.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

too many mistakes tonight

Effort was there but man they let the ball drop literally 1 too many times. So many turnovers and early fouls. Bayless doesn't know how to create except for himself and if he's cold thats a sore sight. They need to have a better back to the basket game.... get Ed Davis involved more... Bargs back to his normal self with the lack of rebounds, though I did see 1 offensive rebound i was impressed with. and on his offense its nice to see he's not settling for the jumper and driving it instead.... still lots needs to be cleaned up after this game.
        Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Calderon was atrocious today. So was DeRozan except in the 4th. Bargnani honestly carried the team.

Add Val, our lotto pick and a good FA signing and we're far better than these Pacers.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
            get Ed Davis involved more... Bargs back to his normal self with the lack of rebounds, though I did see 1 offensive rebound i was impressed with. and on his offense its nice to see he's not settling for the jumper and driving it instead.... still lots needs to be cleaned up after this game.
            I'd like to see more Ed as well. But as soon as Bargs and Amir left in the first Q with 2 early fouls each that was a bad sign of things to come.

I was happy with Andrea's effort overall, even though it didn't show in his stats. He was battling for the most part on the boards.

DeRozan looked great again in the fourth, but I'd love to see him bring it from the beginning which I know will come.

Paul George looked great from the beginning(I let you have him in that draft Matt!), and Granger had too many open looks.

If we play like this throughout the season I'll be satisfied at the end of the day I think. Not that I like losing but at least they showed heart to climb back in it.

Comment

+1 @ mack north
              Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Bargs did some things well and played with more fire but he still doesn't rebound or have a clue what to do when it comes to rotating defensively or where to be. I'd like to see them start Ed and swap their minutes and see what kind of outcome there'd be.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Paul George is going to be a hell of a player in 2-3 years.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Paul George is going to be a hell of a player in 2-3 years.
                    I think he'll be excellent by the end of this season... errr, next month!

Comment

Bargs did some things well and played with more fire but he still doesn't rebound or have a clue what to do when it comes to rotating defensively or where to be. I'd like to see them start Ed and swap their minutes and see what kind of outcome there'd be.
                      Actually it looked like his rotations were exactly the way Casey wants them to be. Pacers had some very good shooting...no fault of Bargnani's.

I have hated Magloire for over 10 years for his refusal to play for Canada, but if he keeps giving like I have seen from him in the 2 preseason and two regular season games then I will forgive him a lot.

Comment

DeRozan turned into kobe bryant in the fourth quarter. This was only game 2 though, expect Derozan to continue improving throughout the season. Bayless played like crap and there were too many turnovers, Ed needs way more time on the floor. Right now offense is starting to be a concern, we've focused soo much on defense that our offense is start to get bad. We need better plays and more ball movement. We also need big improvement in our back to basket game, we got literally no one that can post up and pound down low. Ed davis has the skills down there but is really lacking the strength. Once val comes over we'll have good post presence and a good balance of inside outside game. if we draft a Stud SF we'll be a lot better than the pacers. The PG position is a big concern right now. Calderon is good but bayless is really bad at passing, we need to address that position this off season or the draft.

Comment

the game was fun but a heartbreaker. i think we'll be able to topple the old dallas team and might have some struggles with the games after that.

Comment

I think the raps are the exact slump buster they're looking for
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Decent performance against a very good squad. Too little too late, though. Derozen did well but he needs to create for others more.
                              When your coach tells you come in and go win the game, and you're a Shooting Guard, that doesn't mean "go get your teammates involved". He had a great game.
                              When you've got Calderon dishing it around like he does, the rest of the players roles is to finish.
                              (Bargnani had some VERY nice passes tonight as well.)

Comment

joey is right. DeRozan came in to go HAM and win the game Not distribute the ball. You think phil jackson used to tell kobe to go in and pass the ball? F*** that demars role is to drop as many points as he can and play some D. Once we draft our SF and Val comes over we'll have our big 3 right here. DeRozan, Barnes/Miller/KG/P.Jones, Big V

Comment

Working...
                                X