Props to Magloir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Magloir

Thought he gave the Raps everything they could hope to get out of him tonight, and more than I ever would have given him credit for. Now if DD and Barbosa could give the Raps everything they could hope to get out of them, this team will explode my 15-18 win expectation. Calderon, Amir and Bargs are doing their jobs.

Yeah he's really surprised me. I dunno if it's the home cooking or what but he's played well and instilled a degree of toughness to the team. I thought it was a meh signning but he's definitely made me eat my words.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Certainly a very nice game from Magloire. Hopefully he can stay healthy and we'll see more of this tough play this season. And maybe he can teach Alabi some stuff to help him develop.
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I don't think we can expect this too often from him, but it's nice to see. He clearly has some impact as a leader on the team even if it's only marginal, which is fine because we rarely have any kind of leaders. So it's nice to see that he can also help us in some games. If he has a decent game like this every 5 or 10 games, especially in such matchups, then that could really help us. Same thing for Carter. Not that he had an amazing game, but he showed guys that if he can move to a spot and take a charge, none of the young guys have an excuse

Comment

I thought it was a throwaway signing when it first happened and expected Magloire to spend 50-60% of the games this season in a suit coat on the bench but he's played some good minutes for them and has done well in the leadership role. I still don't think he makes it through the season without an injury or two but hopefully he'll prove me wrong again.

Comment

Outstanding game tonight, in the sense that it was way over the top of what I imagined he would contribute when he was signed. Hope he keeps it up. I say give him a five year extension ;-)

Comment

This dude is Reggie Evans, but well spoken and well dressed.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
              X