Cousins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins?

DMC maybe has asked out of Sactown. Personally I would trade any of our bigs to get him. I think Westphal is the wrong coach for that kid and Casey would be able to set him straight.

Just some food for thought lol

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6q9ux3e

I dont like his attitude and i dont think he has the brains to be an effective team player. Chemistry killer for sure.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

No. Non.

Comment

He's not going any where for now.

Comment

I'd rather trade for someone who doesn't potentially take minutes from Valanciunas and Davis, as well as someone who doesn't destroy team chemistry. If Bargnani is to be traded, it's for a lotto pick in next years draft and/or a young wing player.

Comment

Zach Randolph with a worse attitude and no jumper....Yeah Z-Bo's in a good spot now, but really, if he had washed out in Memphis he would never have gotten a call from another NBA gm. No reason to throw away assets to get Cousins. Save trade chips for players we really need, like a quality perimeter player. Do we need a C? Yes. Is Cousins the answer? I'm not convinced he'll be an even average player(counting team impact, not just production) before JV, so I'm going to so a big fat NO. Also I don't like bigs who struggle to play above the rim. Think Al Jefferson.

Comment

I like Cousins, I think he'll be an impact player, but I don't like his attitude. I would rather some other team deal with this headache. I like the Randolph comparison. He's very much like Randolph - boatloads of talent, but his attitude is what could keep him back.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                I dont like his attitude and i dont think he has the brains to be an effective team player. Chemistry killer for sure.
                +1

Comment

Cousins could be a great pickup if you were a team that could surround him with the right type of environment. You'd need an established culture of discipline with a number of veteran players for Cousins to learn from and also keep him in line.

The Raptors simply aren't that type of team at the moment, and I think giving up the assets that would be required to get a deal done (2013 1st rounder + Ed Davis) would not be worth it considering the risk involved.

Comment

Prohibited in 30 states and Canada

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      I like Cousins, I think he'll be an impact player, but I don't like his attitude. I would rather some other team deal with this headache. I like the Randolph comparison. He's very much like Randolph - boatloads of talent, but his attitude is what could keep him back.
                      +1. I don't understand this kid. What he doesn't realize is that his attitude is literally costing him millions of dollars down the road. Randolph realized that later on but I guess you can attribute that to maturity. Latest word out is that New Jersey is trying to get him now in a trade. What a messed up franchise. They gave up Favors (who is a good kid) and now they're trying to land this headache? Stupid. D-Will's decision to sign with the Raps next year will be a topic for another day
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Yeah you guys are right, why would we want a guy like that on our team? lol

Comment

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
                          Yeah you guys are right, why would we want a guy like that on our team? lol
                          Did you actually watch the game?

No one has ever questioned his talent. It is the 'other' stuff that you don't get from checking out the box score that makes people apprehensive.

Comment

Working...
                          X