Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Linas Update? (post 54: Kleiza active and in uniform vs. Kings!)

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see Kleiza back in the lineup, even if Casey's going to ease him in slowly. We need somebody to score something, ANYTHING, at the 3. Butler has had 1 decent game, and JJ can't score either but is worth keeping on the floor for his defense. I agree with what a previous poster said - keep Kleiza and JJ for the offense/defense dynamic they bring, and cut Butler loose.
    Not related, but I hope Barney's tweaked calf ain't gonna cost too many games. He's been the bright spot this year, and I know we're kinda trying to get a high draft pick and all, but I like seeing my boys win.

Post Thanks / Like

Kleiza was awesome. This will end Butler minutes for sure, no way he gets more minutes than JJ.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote matt wrote: View Post
    Kleiza was awesome. This will end Butler minutes for sure, no way he gets more minutes than JJ.
    Like a breath of fresh air in a smoky room. I remember why I liked him when he came on-board. He really is a load to defend against because he can come at you several different ways.

He looks a little bigger, like he spent time in the weight room when he couldn't do floor work.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or Kleiza was playing PF? Both times he was on the floor, there was only one big guy next to him, Ed Davis mostly (at C?) and Amir a little. And JJ was along on the floor with Kleiza. Might be coz of Bargs injury though, but he wasn't injured 1half yet.

Just checked play by play and i was right, lineups was:

ED/Amir
    Kleiza
    JJ
    Barbossa/Demar
    AC/Calderon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information