Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linas Update? (post 54: Kleiza active and in uniform vs. Kings!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Kleiza back in the lineup, even if Casey's going to ease him in slowly. We need somebody to score something, ANYTHING, at the 3. Butler has had 1 decent game, and JJ can't score either but is worth keeping on the floor for his defense. I agree with what a previous poster said - keep Kleiza and JJ for the offense/defense dynamic they bring, and cut Butler loose.
    Not related, but I hope Barney's tweaked calf ain't gonna cost too many games. He's been the bright spot this year, and I know we're kinda trying to get a high draft pick and all, but I like seeing my boys win.

Comment

Kleiza was awesome. This will end Butler minutes for sure, no way he gets more minutes than JJ.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
        Kleiza was awesome. This will end Butler minutes for sure, no way he gets more minutes than JJ.
        Like a breath of fresh air in a smoky room. I remember why I liked him when he came on-board. He really is a load to defend against because he can come at you several different ways.

He looks a little bigger, like he spent time in the weight room when he couldn't do floor work.

Comment

Is it me or Kleiza was playing PF? Both times he was on the floor, there was only one big guy next to him, Ed Davis mostly (at C?) and Amir a little. And JJ was along on the floor with Kleiza. Might be coz of Bargs injury though, but he wasn't injured 1half yet.

Just checked play by play and i was right, lineups was:

ED/Amir
          Kleiza
          JJ
          Barbossa/Demar
          AC/Calderon

Comment

Working...
          X