Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linas Update? (post 54: Kleiza active and in uniform vs. Kings!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b2kelly wrote: View Post
    Bye Bye JJ.. it was nice having you as a raptor, until you decided to shoot.

Welcome back Special K!
    A lil premature, hope you didn't jynx Linas.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

We really need Kleiza right as we are really dry on scoring options, but I would rather seem him come in the game as a sub.

Comment

smrt wrote: View Post
        ... with Casey I've barely started thinking "we need a tim..." and he's called one.

Raps could have saved a few million a year by hiring you. I bet you'd have taken the job for $250,000 and a photo op with the dance pack. :-)

Comment

he didn't play, load of garbage.

Comment

Some news? Will he play tonight against Philly? We badly need some scoring...

Comment

- Linas Kleiza is close to returning from off-season surgery and could play on Saturday in Philadelphia.

Source: Wolstat, Toronto Sun

Comment

Bs didn't play again. We needed him bad our offense looked like complete garbage. I'm getting pissed off at DeRozan especially wtf is he doing. I swear i have better dribble moves then him and he has no crossover, he tries doing the behind the back and turns it over. Like serious come on man step it up. He's focusing too much on his jumpshot, he needs to improve blowing past guys off the dribble. But he does have a really nice euro step Dwyane wade type Euro step.

Comment

Kleiza coming back during our back to back to back stretch

Kleiza (knee) will travel to Colorado to visit with his doctor Monday, and it's expected he'll be cleared to play after the examination, the Toronto Sun reports

So we might see him in uniform for the home game against the wolves Monday or it might be the road game @ Washington on Tuesday. If he doesn't get back in time Monday and doesn't travel with the team on Tuesday, for sure he'll play Wednesday against the Kings. Come on LK we need you badly!

Comment

raptors Toronto Raptors
                    #Raptors forward Linas Kleiza (knee surgery) is active & available to play tonight vs. Kings.

WolstatSun Ryan Wolstat
                    RT @RaptorsPR: #Raptors Linas Kleiza is active and in uniform tonight vs. Sacramento. Had been out since last ... m.tmi.me/kvrfw
                    Good news.... Butler may be forever banished to third string!

Comment

Kleiza better come in a light up the kings like January 1st.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Kleiza better come in a light up the kings like January 1st.
                        I don't think so - but i'd love to be wrong.

If he gets 10 mins I'll be surprised.

Comment

Oh Yea, Kleiza Yea! Enjoy your last moments on the court Rasual, time to STEP YA GAME UP!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I don't think so - but i'd love to be wrong.

If he gets 10 mins I'll be surprised.

I was wrong. He played 14 minutes.

3-6 fg, 4-5 ft, 10 points, 3 rebs, 1 ast.

Considering how serious his injury and surgery was I'm not sure one could ask for a better return.

Comment

As long as he will pass somebody elses physical when he finally get some trade value back.

Comment

Kleiza will light up the pacers like Chinese new year and so will DeRozan.

Comment

Working...
                                X