Popovich: Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    A few of the Raptors could stand to read this quote.

Of course of I said this to my wife I might get a fireplace poker in the eye...or worse.

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
      A few of the Raptors could stand to read this quote.

Of course of I said this to my wife I might get a fireplace poker in the eye...or worse.
      When he is done coaching, he could make a pretty penny going on tour to just give his views on, well, anything. Or he could hire somebody to sort through all the interviews he has given and put a book of quotes together - "The World According to Pop" or "The bottom line because Pop said so"

I hope he never retires.

Comment

Popovich's official reason why Duncan did not play vs Philly

Popovich never fails to amuse. The official reason behind Tim Duncan's DNP versus Philly?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...081218158.html
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Mar 26, 2012, 01:33 PM. Reason: source added

Comment

"“When I came down to St. Croix to see Timmy eight or nine years ago, nobody said a word to me (about driving on the left side), ... I got my rental car and I went out on the road, and I was gesticulating at like 10 people before I realized I was the jerk.” - Popovich

“I asked them if it wasn't too much trouble, if I wasn't being too pushy, if they could execute what we were trying to do.
          And if it didn't make them too angry, if they also wanted to play some defense on the other end, that would be great.” - Popovich

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Popovich never fails to amuse. The official reason behind Tim Duncan's DNP versus Philly?
            That's just too funny; were did you see that? Isn't listed like that on nba.com.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              That's just too funny; were did you see that? Isn't listed like that on nba.com.
              Sorry, I forgot to put in the source:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...081218158.html

Comment

its not that funny

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  its not that funny
                  yes it is.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Pop strikes again. On Boris Diaw's fitness, via Twitter.com:

paulcoro Popovich on Diaw: "Boris has never been in shape. He won't agree with me but just trying to keep it real." Also lauded his hoop IQ, though.

Comment

I love this man
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                        yes it is.
                        no it'll give you a chuckle but its not too funny.

Comment

It's not the Wayan Brothers or Scary Movie 13, can't be funny.

Comment

Now THAT is funny - lol

Comment

Bazinga!

Comment

Beware the sock

Homey don't play that.

Comment

Working...
                                X