Popovich: Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    It's not the Wayan Brothers or Scary Movie 13, can't be funny.
    what? btw is Wayans Bros, get it right. And i haven't seen scarey movie 13 so idk

Comment

and for your information Wayans bros is the funniest show ever.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        what? btw is Wayans Bros, get it right. And i haven't seen scarey movie 13 so idk
        It's not that wrong.

Comment

and for your information Wayans bros is the funniest show ever.

This is what we call 'onderbroekenlol' in Dutch, which is 'underpants humor', but if I translate it with google translate I simply get 'fart', which sounds about right.

Getting pretty close to getting called out for going offtopic I guess... Nevertheless, loved it when one Wayan (I mean only one of them, that can't be Wayans right?) burps at 0.14, how did they come up with that?
          Last edited by Soft Euro; Wed Mar 28, 2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            This is what we call 'onderbroekenlol' in Dutch, which is 'underpants humor', but if I translate it with google translate I simply get 'fart', which sounds about right.

Getting pretty close to getting called out for going offtopic I guess... Nevertheless, loved it when one Wayan (I mean only one of them, that can't be Wayans right?) burps at 0.14, how did they come up with that?
            If you did not find that funny you have a bad sense of humor or just don't like black comedy(which IMO is hilarious)

Comment

If you did not find that funny you have a bad sense of humor or just don't like black comedy(which IMO is hilarious)
              I think you think black comedy is black people doing comedy.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                I think you think black comedy is black people doing comedy.
                ya i meant to say something else. I know what black comedy is. Also you don't have to be a smart ass, you know what i meant to say

Comment

Damn Popovich is one hell of a coach, great teacher as well...
                  Last edited by ReubenJRD; Mon Apr 2, 2012, 11:31 PM.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ya i meant to say something else. I know what black comedy is. Also you don't have to be a smart ass, you know what i meant to say
                    I really do have to be a smart ass. I've tried meetings, therapy...nothing seems to work. So I just embrace it
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      I really do have to be a smart ass. I've tried meetings, therapy...nothing seems to work. So I just embrace it
                      There is no cure. Meetings sometimes work but only if you manage to fall asleep.

Comment

I like black comics and black comedy. In Living Color was the shit

Comment

San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich's not a big fan of being asked about "keys to the game." For the second consecutive contest, the uncompromising Popovich received the same question. Sunday, he was in top form. Monday was quote-of-the-year worthy.

Popovich on Sunday, asked about 'keys to the game': You're kidding? … Score more points than them. Play hard. Come on. This is ridiculous.

Popovich on Monday: Did you ask me that last night? Say whatever you want. It's transition D. It's making shots. Don't turn it over. It's all bull[crap]. Have more points than they do, that's the key. Just make it up and say I said it. I don't care.
                          source

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                            Nice find! lol

Comment

its not that funny
                              Looks like Greg Popovich was reading this thread:

Dave McMenamin: Popovich on his "DNP - Old" listing for Tim Duncan this season: "I won't be doing that again. Some people didn't find it too humorous"
                              Via HoopsHype.com

Comment

lol haha see i was right.

Comment

Working...
                                X