Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so much love for Butler and Magloire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I hope all players get this treatment if needed. So far it seems they have set JJ and ED straight. I hope if Amir or Andrea or DD or Barbosa or whoever needs this type of treatment it is given. I use to play for a coach who treated his starters, and especially 'star' players, like absolute sh!t. It was almost so bad guys on the 2nd string didn't want to start because they knew what would happen - lol.
    Barbosa got the treatment last game, after he shot that dumb ass deep three.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      Barbosa got the treatment last game, after he shot that dumb ass deep three.
      I'm pretty sure the shot clock was winding down and he just threw it up.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        100% agree. They are only meant to help change the culture and instill the hard working, defensive work ethic in the young core players.
        +1

Maglore is also in better shape and he brings toughness. There has not been very many easy baskets against the Raptors so far this year.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
          I'm pretty sure the shot clock was winding down and he just threw it up.
          He caused it to run down, by not attacking the zone, that's why he was benched after that play.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

he still hit it and how did he cause it? Ed was holding on to the ball for like 10 seconds and then he passed it to barbosa and he drained a hail mary 3.

Comment

Magloire and Butler are stilll turrrible, Kleiza and Gray can't healthy soon enough.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
              X