Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnani to Lakers for Gasol. Other peices involved.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because the Lakers are considering it doesn't mean it's on the table.

I'm considering leaving work, jumping on the subway, slapping my junk on the first hot chick i see's face, and screaming out "SPARTACUS!!!!!!!" while she "handles my business"...

doesn't mean it's a good idea or that she's interested at all... but the mere mention of it does get people talking...

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/41956

Was on ESPN and came across this. What do you guys think? I think it's crazy actually.

As per Tim Chisholm @timpchisholm "Hollinger doesn't do the comments section, people. That Bargs/Jose for Pau/Fisher trade was not a real thing. Move on."

Check the link. It was BS and therefore crazy, yes.
      http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Everyone who thinks this trade will happen doesn't know who Bryan Collangelo is. He loves European players to give up 2 of them and only get one in return

Comment

Hollinger's kind of a tool. Some of the metrics he uses are fun to talk about, and some about individual players especially are decent ways to assess things like impact or value(they can also be useless to statistically unproductive role players). He's just a stats freak with no feel for the game. If you took him to watch a game, he couldn't give you feedback until he looks at numbers.

There's no way any GM in the league makes that kind of deal. Everyone is going to be calling Toronto right now after this start to see if they can lowball BC for Bargnani. LA probably realizes they're in trouble and they f*&#^D themselves with the media coverage of the failed Paul trade, and then by having to trade Odom away. Man, what a mess in LA. And you've got all that talent on the Clippers...how long before Sterling and the team's historic dysfunction screw that up?

Comment

Yeah if they proposed the trade 2-3 years ago.........

But not now! I hate it how some people in the media really devalues the Raptor players when it comes to trades. I can't wait until Hollinger comes up with trading Demar for Jason Richardson and will be saying: "Orlando is considering it"

Comment

Everybody's freaking out! hahahaha

Comment

Close this thread...we've been trolled...
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

This deal makes a lot of sense, especially if the Lakers eventually bring in Superman. I have said for a long time that the two of them would be great together. This would give the Raps a superstar player to build around. That, plus cap space, may get you into contention.

Comment

To me as of now, Bargs for Gasol is a downgrade, Pau can't hit the threes like Bargs ,and hes softer than him.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

brandon are you high? pau gasol is certainly not a superstar, he a complimentary piece to a contender

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
                        This deal makes a lot of sense, especially if the Lakers eventually bring in Superman. I have said for a long time that the two of them would be great together. This would give the Raps a superstar player to build around. That, plus cap space, may get you into contention.
                        Was Miami included as a third team with LBJ going to Toronto?

Who is the superstar player to build around? It can't be Pau Gasol who 4 years younger couldn't have a winner built around him in Memphis.

Comment

I would take Bargs for Gasol - the one in Memphis.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Was Miami included as a third team with LBJ going to Toronto?

Who is the superstar player to build around? It can't be Pau Gasol who 4 years younger couldn't have a winner built around him in Memphis.
                            Memphis won 50 games plus or minus a few for most of Pau's time there. And the only thing he had for a teammate was a great big can of jack diddly squat. He's the #2 center in the NBA behind Superman.

Comment

malefax wrote: View Post
                              bryan colangelo: Laughs and hangs up the phone.
                              hahahaha!!!

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
                                Memphis won 50 games plus or minus a few for most of Pau's time there. And the only thing he had for a teammate was a great big can of jack diddly squat. He's the #2 center in the NBA behind Superman.
                                ya your high. He's a PF and 2nd best Center right now is his Teammate Bynum

Comment

Working...
                                X