Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnani to Lakers for Gasol. Other peices involved.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way jose

Comment

@stylingonthem wrote: View Post
      no way jose
      lol

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        funny thing is , I was on that board and I knew right away it was a troll, Vybz tried to troll us too and he did to some.
        no I did not. thought it was real. I am sorry if u felt this way. didn't know people did that
        Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Fri Jan 6, 2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
          Lol thats not the real dude, its a well determined troll who tricked you vybz.
          thank you for the heads up. was worried about it.
          Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Fri Jan 6, 2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
            Memphis won 50 games plus or minus a few for most of Pau's time there. And the only thing he had for a teammate was a great big can of jack diddly squat. He's the #2 center in the NBA behind Superman.
            So they were on the mediocrity treadmill at which point Memphis ditched him to do a complete overhaul. Gasol is an all-star, no doubt, but he is not a superstar or franchise player.

Comment

The funny thing about the reaction of this trade is that in 1 or 2 months (possibly less), everyone will wish it were real. Jose is not part of our future, and as the 6th highest paid point guard in the NBA, he has a pretty horrible contract. And anyone thinking Bargnani is better than Pau Gasol needs a reality check. It's been 6 games, people. The Lakers would have to be idiots to make a trade like that.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                Just because the Lakers are considering it doesn't mean it's on the table.

I'm considering leaving work, jumping on the subway, slapping my junk on the first hot chick i see's face, and screaming out "SPARTACUS!!!!!!!" while she "handles my business"...

doesn't mean it's a good idea or that she's interested at all... but the mere mention of it does get people talking...
                Lmmfao @ the "Spartacus!!!!!!" part.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I wouldn't make this trade, drunk and high off a drug salad sandwich. I like Jose and Bargs, right where they are, right now. Fuck #LakerGang!!!!
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I can't believe that this thread ain't locked yet. I did have a good laugh when I read it.
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                    X