If they go .500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they go .500

Ok if they go .500, the raps lose out on a top 5 or 10 pick can they play Bargs,Davis and JV ala Lakers with Bynum,Pau and Odom ? With Bargs or Davis playing the 3 it could be possible with them playing the zone a lot and Casey being the defensive guru that he is. What do u guys think can this be done ?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

Bargs isn't nearly as athletic or versatile as Odom. Davis even less so.

Both are way too slow to guard SFs in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah my friend brought this up and I dont really like it, especially with barg excelling at the 4 right now

Comment

Odom could handle the ball in the open court and the offence could be run through him in the half court, the closest forward we have to Odom's skill set is James Johnson.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Top5Pick wrote: View Post
          Ok if they go .500, the raps lose out on a top 5 or 10 pick can they play Bargs,Davis and JV ala Lakers with Bynum,Pau and Odom ? With Bargs or Davis playing the 3 it could be possible with them playing the zone a lot and Casey being the defensive guru that he is. What do u guys think can this be done ?
          Not going to work. Bargnani is very skilled for his size but Odom has the handle of a guard. I don't think it would work.

I added a poll.

Comment

offensively, they'd need a 2 that was a MUCH better ball-handler than DD currently is, since you're essentially relying on the 1 & 2 to provide all of the ball-handling (not that they don't already...).

defensively is where they'd run into real trouble...none of those 3 are likely capable of defending the SF position on a regular basis
            TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Bargs is playing the best basketball of his career, thriving at his natural PF position ... let's move him to SF ... NO!
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
              X