Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoop Junkies - I Need Your Opinion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Fantasy Hoop Junkies - I Need Your Opinion!

In another league I'm in (non-keeper), I've been offered LaMarcus Aldridge, Carlos Boozer and Jason Richardson in exchange for Pau Gasol and Deron Williams. While I'm inclined to pull the trigger, I'm still on the fence. I'd really appreciate any feedback anyone has on this.

Cheers!

Aldridge has been a total beast this year. Who knows how long Boozer holds up though. I'd do it if you're the one getting Pau and D-Will.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Aldridge has been a total beast this year. Who knows how long Boozer holds up though. I'd do it if you're the one getting Pau and D-Will.
      I'm the one that would be giving up Pau and D-Will. Aldridge really is the only player I like in the deal. But I'm not sure if it's enough to give up D-Will and Pau.

Comment

I wouldn't do it. If Boozer wasn't a health risk then sure but not as is. Aldridge is a beast but the trade has to make sense.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't do it. If Boozer wasn't a health risk then sure but not as is. Aldridge is a beast but the trade has to make sense.
          So I shouldn't offer Brandon Knight for Aldridge? What about Ben Gordon?

Comment

Wha-wha-what?

Matt, you don't need to give up that much for Cole Aldrich.

Comment

Working...
            X