Thread: 'Warning: This site may harm your computer' is back

Post Thanks / Like

Default 'Warning: This site may harm your computer' is back

Fyi

Post Thanks / Like

This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php
    It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.
    Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.
    Cool. Thanks for the explanation.

Post Thanks / Like

which you were succesful in your attempts. thanks
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Thread Information