Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 'Warning: This site may harm your computer' is back

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 'Warning: This site may harm your computer' is back

    Fyi

  2. #2
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    This was addressed a little while ago. Basically, vBulletin has a SQL injection bug. We couldn't wait for them to fix it, so just removed the problematic file from the installation as it's only needed in the admin area when modifying templates. For the record it's admincp/template.php
    It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.

  4. #4
    Administrator Arsenalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    It came back on Tuesday night for a 10 minutes stretch. Every click had the message come up. It has vanished as quickly as it came though and I have not seen it since.
    Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.
    Cool. Thanks for the explanation.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Thanks, totally explainable. I was messing around with the templates trying to get the mobile theme working. Had to reinstate template.php for a bit.
    which you were succesful in your attempts. thanks
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •