Upcoming games this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming games this week

So it's gonna be a busy week for the Dinos-they play 4 games in 6 nights!

How do you guys feel the Dinos are gonna do this week? Will they start the 2nd half of the season the same way the started the 1st half? With a win over Cleveland? Will they be drained for the Bucks game the next night and drop the ball on that one? Can they steal one at home against the Lakers, who are only 9-6 on the road? What are your guy's/girl's predictions?

Jan. 19 @ CLE-Raps will take this one-W

Jan. 20 @ MIL-they will be drained from the previous night and get upset-L

Jan. 22 vs. MIL-payback time!-W

Jan. 24 vs. LA-they will steal a very close game against the Champs!-W

My predictions are the Dinos will be 3-1 this week and 24-21 overall. But I can def live with 2-2 for the week.
    4-0 baby! We are gonna win 'em all!
    0.00%
    3-1. It's gonna be a good week
    40.00%
    2-2. .500 ball for the week ain't bad
    50.00%
    1-3. We'll steal one game
    10.00%
    0-4. It's going to be an ugly week!
    0.00%
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Mon Jan 18, 2010, 01:06 PM.

I'm going with 2-2. Eventhough we match up well to the Cavs, LeBron still hasn't forgotten opening night. And we're in their playground tomorrow night.

We should (I hope) beat the Bucks both times, but I think we're still over our heads a bit when it comes to a team like the Lakers. Beating the Mavs yesterday was impressive, but LA's a whole new beast.

Comment

It was a nice win against the Cavs on opening night but beat them in the Q is very difficult for any team, and they're probably playing the best basketball of the season. The key is taking one of the back to back games, I hope we beat Cleveland but it's a very difficult task. At Milwaukee on the second night is going to be hard too but I say we'll beat them in a close game proving that this team has really turned the corner. The Friday game at home is the only one that I'm not afraid of, I see the Raps winning that one.

On Sunday It's very hard to tell. I don't know when the lakers play the game before that, if it's a back to back for them, we have a chance, if not they'll beat us, specially since the have Gasol back from the injury

One more thing, If we play most of Sunday's games at 12 or 1pm, Why this one is going to be at 6pm? Playing early is a huge advantage for us against a West Coast team and we had used that advantage on our favour lately. Why scheadule makers are always good with the contenders?

My prediction 2-2 but something tells me it's going to be 1-3, hope not

Comment

LeBron will be sharp tomorrow, AP will play hard...never a recipe for success when facing old teammates.

We'll take one of the Milwaukee games.

The whole Bosh to LA thing will be a focal point discussion on Sunday, so one of the two teams will come out with the "something to prove" chip on their shoulder....and assuming Kobe is healthy, I can't see it being us.

Comment

Beat the Bucks both times ... they're struggling to keep their head above water at the moment

Lose to the Cavs and Lakers ... Cavs will want vengeance. Lakers have a lot of size and squeeze the floor defensively, make life for Bosh extremely difficult.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

Working...
          X