Clear All

I like it when they win. Call me crazy.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

DUDE is such a mullet.

Fargin autocorrect...
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like it when they win but this squad is NOT a team of keepers. We will be in the lotto next year and hopefully we can get "one of those kinda guys" because we just don't have one and aren't in a position to trade for or sign one.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Davis played well, tho the box score won't show it. Needs to work on finishing and lower body strength.
          Derozen played pretty good, not going to get into it. We all know what he needs to do.
          Jose continues to impress.
          Barbosa and JJ continue to drive me crazy. Both do one thing well but give up WAY too much on other end.
          AMIR PLS WORK ON FOUL SHOOTING KTHX
          Magloire is like Charles Oakley but with down syndrome
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Very exciting game! Not good basketball, but a hard fought scrappy match. I'm not 100% disappointed with losses as long as some good things come from it. Ed getting time is a positive, definitely needs to bulk up, and DeMar's game was going, but he must develop his shot more. It's a start!

We need a good player from the draft, so every loss brings us closer to a possible superstar. With Val and our other rookie we should be set.

Comment

Lol, jmags needs a hug. Dude can't keep leading the league in aired out free throws. It'd be an ugly thing to see the fans turn on the hometown kid.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

This game is EXACTLY why I want MKG. When the raps where aggressive and attacking they did well. Then they didn't and it all fell apart. With a player like MKG and his motor you constantly keep a team on it's heals.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm starting to worry that Ed is a finesse player with a bangers talent level.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

2 simple things would have gave us the win.

1. amir and barbosa hit their and 1 free throws
                    2. boxing out on D wests missed free throw

Comment

Seeing Magloire air-ball that free throw at the end of the game was pretty brutal. The crowd's reaction made it unforgettable. Dude didn't even hit net

Comment

Working...
                      X