X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe is another Level right now.

The Black Mamba is striking at will.
    His 4th Straight 40+ game.

Some of those shots are ridiculous. But if ANYONE is going to hit them, its Kobe.

Coming into Last night, the Lakeshow had won 5 in a row, so you can't really say his scoring has done anything but boost an otherwise pretty ho-hum group of guys.

The haters gon' hate though, I'm sure.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    The Black Mamba is striking at will.
    His 4th Straight 40+ game.

The haters gon' hate though, I'm sure.
    Yeah, it's sick. I remember reading somewhere that he's not even in the top 10 elite players in the league.. But to people who think that, have you watched him play lately? Seriously..

Comment

i wish DeMar could be like that. Someone needs to hypnotize DeMar into thinking he's kobe, or swap brains with kobe.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
        Yeah, it's sick. I remember reading somewhere that he's not even in the top 10 elite players in the league.. But to people who think that, have you watched him play lately? Seriously..
        i HATE kobe... and even i put him in the top 10 ever....

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          i HATE kobe... and even i put him in the top 10 ever....
          why do you hate him?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            why do you hate him?
            anyone who scores 81 points against my team needs to have their dong sliced off with a rusty lawnmower blade.

every time he steps on the court, i hope the scoreboard falls and crushes his rapist ass.

everytime he crosses a street, i hope every single car miraculously misses him, and right when he breathes a sigh of relief.... a pigeon shits down his throat and chokes him to death.

a player that embarasses the team you support that badly... is the ENEMY..

Comment

for the record... my HATE isn't a measure of the quality of player.

MJ is the greatest player ever to play the game, period. HATE HIM

Kobe is the best player in the game right now by a large margin... HATE HIM

i love durant... but if he scores 80 points against the raps... i'm totally turning on him

Comment

Kobe isn't playing amazing, he's hogging. He's averaging a league high 24 shots a game and I've seen him take 30-31 shots in a game. He SHOULD be averaging 40 PPG with those insane amount of shots per game.

Comment

true that. Someone needs to return the favor

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    Kobe isn't playing amazing, he's hogging. He's averaging a league high 24 shots a game and I've seen him take 30-31 shots in a game. He SHOULD be averaging 40 PPG with those insane amount of shots per game.
                    Yes but when he shoots 28+ shots per game, he usually shoots around 47%-50% from the field. As a coach you can't and won't complain about shooting that many shots, when you hit percentages like that.

Not to mention that Bynum and Gasol are shooting around 52% from the field. (The only other two who deserve shots.) But they can't draw a defense like Kobe.
                    They're still getting their's though, so you can't really say Kobe's keeping his good teammates from being good. If anything, he allows them to operate much more efficiently by constantly demanding attention on the perimeter.

He's averaging 24 shots per game, and thats right around what Jordan was averaging throughout his career. (at one point, Jordan averaged 28 shots per game.)

AND the Lakers are #1 in their Division, and playing great basketball.

But as I said, Haters gon' hate.
                    Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 19, 2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X