Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Is the Future not as Bright? (or is the future brighter? see post 130)

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Continuing with the future brighter despite poor performances by DD and ED, two more things:

1) there truly appears to be a culture change in Toronto evolving. A small but important example, Harrington going at Kleiza and Kleiza laughs. Also don't forget Kleiza was the one who put the hard foul on Rondo (no easy layups) - it was too bad Rondo made the cardinal sin of falling by putting his hands underneath his body.

2) The Raps are 6-7 with Bargnani and 0-7 without him. Going on winning percentage (and I am aware it is a very small sample) that would be good enough for 8th seed. Add JV, another top draft pick, a notable free agent, and a winning trade and all of a sudden the Raptors could be looking at a higher position than 8 next year and a much higher position than 8 a couple of seasons down the road. I think if you give Casey the talent, he will yield results like the Raptors have never seen.

Raptors Republic All-Star Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Continuing with the future brighter despite poor performances by DD and ED, two more things:

1) there truly appears to be a culture change in Toronto evolving. A small but important example, Harrington going at Kleiza and Kleiza laughs. .
    I another thread the image on the front page of RR is mentioned. I loved it when Kleiza was laughing at Harrington. It was like "What, you want me to meet you in the parking lot? I'm going to do you a favour and just laugh at you little man."

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I another thread the image on the front page of RR is mentioned. I loved it when Kleiza was laughing at Harrington. It was like "What, you want me to meet you in the parking lot? I'm going to do you a favour and just laugh at you little man."
    As a Kleiza fan, he toyed with the Utah crowd as well. Remember BC referring to LK as someone who has a "ton of brother" in him?
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Harrington can't do shit. JJ would have layed him out, its always good to have a teammate who's a black belt in Martial arts.

Thread Information