Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liberals Want to Legalize IT

Post Thanks / Like

you know cigs are legal in cars and they give you a headrush. just sayin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    you know cigs are legal in cars and they give you a headrush. just sayin.
    I'd be 10x worse off if I smoked a cigarette and tried to drive, than a doob.
    Mind you I don't smoke cigs, but those things make me SPIN OUT like crazy.

I'd definitely crash and die if I smoked a cigarette while driving. haha
    In Masai we Trust.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I live downtown so I don't drive.... But the rare occasion when I do, I have to pull over to smoke

I can't even walk and text... I have to stop & go to the side of the sidewalk... I don't want to risk bumping into somebody or walking into traffic

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    I live downtown so I don't drive.... But the rare occasion when I do, I have to pull over to smoke

I can't even walk and text... I have to stop & go to the side of the sidewalk... I don't want to risk bumping into somebody or walking into traffic

Try lIghting a smoke while you have an open beer in hand, spliff being passed around, while driving down sherbourne looking for hookers! That's not an easy task... But that was back then and this is now, I've become a lot wiser and cut out the ganj butts part.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Try lIghting a smoke while you have an open beer in hand, spliff being passed around, while driving down sherbourne looking for hookers! That's not an easy task... But that was back then and this is now, I've become a lot wiser and cut out the ganj butts part.
    Now they have Hooker Harveys. One stop shop!
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post

man, i can't even focus on the radio for two seconds, i have to do it by feel, or else all of the sudden i'm doing 80 in a 60 and i'm halfway in the other lane.

i'm driving and everythings fine i go to look for the button to change the station or play my ipod on it and all of the sudden the above happens and i'm about two secs away from rear ending the guy infront of me. i'm like god damn good thing this isn't a rural street or i'd prolly be playing smash up derby with parked cars.

then again i don't drive that much, i usually let someone else do it or i'm riding the bike or walking. there is just too many idiots on the roads these days.

Honestly, one time this fucker was going in reverse at like 60 k down king street in the lane beside me. lucky, it's double lane or we definitely would have collided. THe stupidest thing about it is thatthere was barely anybody on the road (clealry why you would pull such a stupid move) that the fuck could have just braked did a u-turn or 3 pointer in a driveway.

ya, it isn't just shaky drivers or new drivers, it's stupid assholes on the roads as well.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information