No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah he's injury prone, but the guy does exactly what you want from a center rebounds/blocks and hits the odd open jumper
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      Yeah he's injury prone, but the guy does exactly what you want from a center rebounds/blocks and hits the odd open jumper
      Like I said I like his game. Its just that he isn't rebounding/blocking anything in street clothes for the 15+ games he averages per season out with injury.

Its a moot point anyway. We are competing against NY and MIA for his services. He isn't going to bring his talents here. In this ring chaser league the odds of him coming here are zero.none%.

Comment

• Camby would be a really nice fit on the Raps and with no high quality FA left that would fill the SF hole I don't see why not. I'd take Camby at 4 million so that JV has a quality big to learn from. Not sure any other team would offer him that kind of cash.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
          ...I'd take Camby at 4 million so that JV has a quality big to learn from. Not sure any other team would offer him that kind of cash.
          I don't think Camby has a similar enough style that JV could learn from him. A lot of Camby's game is based on his physical ability, which is much different than JV's. Or maybe I am missing something.

Comment

• Tim Chisholm sees another big move very soon

Tim Chisholm ‏@timpchisholm

Yes @trhedden: @timpchisholm do you forsee any other major moves from the Raptors?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              I don't think Camby has a similar enough style that JV could learn from him. A lot of Camby's game is based on his physical ability, which is much different than JV's. Or maybe I am missing something.
              You can't be that good on defense without good IQ and lots of tricks. Camby could show a lot. He's seen it all because he's been in the league so long.

Comment

• Aaron Gray agrees to deal with Raptors

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
                Aaron Gray has agreed to a multi-year agreement to return to Toronto, league source tells Y! Sports.
                Woj has spoken, and so it is.

This should solidify our Center position to a large extent while Valanciunas comes along. Another good move by Colangelo
                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                  Woj has spoken, and so it is.

This should solidify our Center position to a large extent while Valanciunas comes along. Another good move by Colangelo
                  Definitely happy with this move. His play this year seemed to endear him to Casey and I like his tenacity.

Comment

• Gald to see Gray return.

on another note Ilyasova will return to the Bucks

HoopsHype: Free agent forward Ersan Ilyasova is close to an agreement on a five-year, $45 million contract to stay with the Milwaukee Bucks, agent Tolga Tugsavul tells HoopsHype. Sulia

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                      Gald to see Gray return.

on another note Ilyasova will return to the Bucks
                      Me too. Also hope that means a mod will finally update the title so he and Dragic are removed.

Wouldn't want Lowry to come check out the awesome Raps fanboard and find Dragic now would we?

Comment

• Looks like Ilyasova reached an agreement with Milwaukee for 5 year 45 million. Raptors shouldn't offer that much.

Comment

• Hinrich, who spent his first seven seasons with the Bulls, is expected to sign a two-year deal worth just over $6 million, one source said, though details were still being finalized. The free-agent moratorium ends July 11.
                          http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...tory?track=rss

Comment

• good deal for the bulls. wonder if he jumps lucas or if he is 3rd string

Comment

• he jumps Lucas...starts at PG until Rose comes back...then plays backup PG and SG
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• looks like Andrei Kirilenko is off the table. Ersan is likely to resign with the bucks as well 5 years 45 million....

So I think that does it for free agent SFs that could help us

Only options now involve the same names and trades we have batted around for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X