Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    johnhollinger John Hollinger
    RT @jrfingerCSN: Sixers source confirms that they will not re-sign Lou Williams

Philly needs a PF and PG now... if only we knew a team that had depth to possibly address both areas of concern via trade, for a team that is now over the cap...
    Are they still over the cap after amnestying Brand?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Are they still over the cap after amnestying Brand?
      If not over, then close to it after signing Hawes and Nick Young

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        I don't think we have the cap space for Brand even as a partial waiver claim. We'd have to amnesty someone or renounce the TPE I think.. Brand is a good player, but not sure he's a typical 5. We have too many PF's as it is. I'd rather go after a solid SF with any money we have left over after Lowry/Fields, and then get a minimum contract guy for our backup center.
        It is going to be tight for sure. The minimum bid is the veteran's minimum. What would he be worth at the trade deadline?

Comment

• Clippers got Billups for just over $2 mil last year, if we could do that with Brand that'd be HUGE.

Imagine him here for a year, strong down low presence, not a star but a smart player that could start for us and he'd definitely be able to show JV a thing or two about the NBA game.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            johnhollinger John Hollinger
            RT @jrfingerCSN: Sixers source confirms that they will not re-sign Lou Williams

Philly needs a PF and PG now... if only we knew a team that had depth to possibly address both areas of concern via trade, for a team that is now over the cap...
            Not really, I can see a T. Young/Lavoy Allen platoon at PF working pretty well for them.

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
              lol did he touch you inappropriately?
              he sucks
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Marc Stein: Mavericks, sources say, are one under-the-cap team to already express interest in claiming Elton Brand through amnesty waiver process Twitter

Comment

• Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson

Source: Marcus Camby's tune has changed greatly this week on wanting to go back to Houston Now wary about that due to Houston "rebuilding''

I say we pay the man as a stop gap for JV
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I think Camby hates Toronto.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      I think Camby hates Toronto.
                      I'm guessing you haven't been to Houston

Comment

• wow allen goes to the heat...didnt see that coming

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                          wow allen goes to the heat...didnt see that coming
                          Nash to LA was the lead in. Does that mean Vince is coming home?

Comment

• is there a list of FA signings somewhere? also camby to toronto would be awesome
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              is there a list of FA signings somewhere? also camby to toronto would be awesome
                              reading that miami is going for camby. allen and camby, god dammit miami.

Comment

• Camby is pretty injury prone. He always seems to miss a lot of games per season. I like his game and all but its a pass imo unless its for dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X