• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate sucks
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• can always count on ceez for indepth analysis
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Nate sucks
        Something as simple as this. In this case is actually much stronger and specific than "a sg in barely a pg's body".
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Imagine all the awkward moments when DeMar and Nate start practise and the mini dunk competitions happen and that dunk contest comes up.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Using John Lucas as a guy to jump over
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• demar would jump over them both stacked over eachother

Comment

• Question: have we signed Gray officially yet? I've seen a bunch of places listing him as one of the best FA's remaining.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Not sure if it's tied to James Johnson passing his physical and the trade to Sacramento being complete, but I beleive you are correct and he has yet to be "officially" signed.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                    Not that I don't see where you're going with this. But, your explanation is way too broad.

"A sg in barely a pg's body"!?

Isn't that what Iverson was? how 'bout spudd webb? The list goes on.

I'm giving you the benefit of strengthening your argument because I'm on your side.
                    I can give you a real nice argument actually, and that's with one name. (two names if you're really counting.) Jerryd Bayless
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• As of right now, there's two roster spots open (if they are in fact signing Gray. Maybe only one if they bring back Magloire.

In my awesome opinion Raps need a vet or two on the wings. Here's who I think would be decent for vets minimum (or close to it):

Josh Howard
                      Ronnie Brewer
                      Roger Mason Jr (How U?)
                      Willie Green
                      Michael Redd
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Best of the Rest

Now, as teams look to fill out their roster, here’s a position-by-position look at the best players that are still on the market as of today:

POINT GUARDS: Nate Robinson, Derek Fisher, Delonte West, Jonny Flynn, Keyon Dooling, Gilbert Arenas, Jannero Pargo, Baron Davis, A.J. Price, Sundiata Gaines, Mike Bibby, Earl Boykins, Mike James, Ben Uzoh, Ish Smith, Anthony Carter, Blake Ahearn, Manny Harris, Maalik Wayns.

SHOOTING GUARDS: Leandro Barbosa, Ronnie Brewer, Brandon Rush, Sonny Weems, Jodie Meeks, Martell Webster, Marquis Daniels, Michael Redd, Willie Green, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Sasha Vujacic, Maurice Evans, Sam Young, Roger Mason, Dionte Christmas, Alan Anderson, Terrel Harris, DeAndre Liggins, Jermaine Taylor, Von Wafer, Xavier Silas, Bill Walker, Josh Akognon, Darington Hobson.

SMALL FORWARDS: Andrei Kirilenko, Carlos Delfino, Josh Howard, Matt Barnes, Alonzo Gee, Michael Pietrus, C.J. Miles, Tracy McGrady, Josh Childress, Terrence Williams, Donte Green, Shawne Williams, Damion James, Bobby Simmons, Jason Kapono, Derrick Brown, Jamario Moon, Joey Graham, Damian Wilkins, Rasual Butler, Al Thornton, Adam Morrison, DaJuan Summers, James Singelton.

POWER FORWARDS: Carl Landry, Kenyon Martin, Anthony Tolliver, Ivan Johnson, Craig Smith, Lou Amundson, Ronny Turiaf, Shelden Williams, Troy Murphy, Dominic McGuire, D.J. White, Yi Jianlian, Brian Cardinal, Craig Brackins, Brian Scalabrine, Leon Powe, Juwan Howard, Chris Wright, Malcolm Thomas, Hilton Armstrong, Eduardo Najera, Brian Cook, Chris Johnson, Francisco Elson, Lance Thomas.

CENTERS: Robin Lopez, Darko Milicic, Ben Wallace, Greg Oden, Mehmet Okur, Jermaine O’Neal, Joel Przybilla, Kyrylo Fesenko, Hamed Haddadi, Daniel Orton, Tony Battie, Eddy Curry, Jamaal Magloire, Mickell Gladness, Mikki Moore, Dan Gadzuric, Erick Dampier, Solomon Alabi, Keith Benson.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-am-can...howard-to-stay

Raptors current roster:

PG: Lowry, Calderon, JL3
                        SG: DD, TR
                        SF: Fields, Kleiza
                        PF: Bargnani, Amir, ED, Acy
                        C: JV

http://www.hoopsworld.com/toronto-raptors-team-salary

12 players under contract. Gray, Magloire, Andersen is 15.

Anyone in the list that would appeal?
                        Raps only have $1.2M in cap space, $2.5M room exception, and minimum contracts to offer.

I like Ronnie Brewer. Can play 2/3, would be a defensive stopper, and could kick the poop out of DD and TR in practice. I don't think he will happen though.

Comment

• I wonder how much Alonzo Gee would cost.

Other than him, from that entire list I like Robin Lopez (probably expensive) and Hamed Haddadi, who would be a great 3rd C or even 2nd if you get him to split with Gray.

But we still need to get rid of one PF

Comment

• Rush (tho I don't know where he'd get minutes at this point)
                            Meeks (ditto)
                            CJ Miles (Ditto)
                            Fesenko (if Gray somehow doesn't happen)
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Is JL3 official yet?
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Forget Brewer.

Signing with Knicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X