No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to get too far off topic, but I don't see Ross ever being groomed to be a SF. Gaining 40 lbs. is no cake walk.

Comment

• That is all...

Comment

• Never seems to be healthy and he got 3 mill. last year.

Comment

• And he's a pot head...

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            And he's a pot head...
            So then he'd like Toronto! Lol

Ok, Brotherston also just said he didn't like it. I'll go back to the drawing board...bad idea...I get it :'(
            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

• Joe Freeman: Kahn says Batum has not yet signed an offer sheet but will Sunday at 5 p.m. eastern. Team has to wait 48 hours for Webster to clear waivers. Twitter

Comment

• Craiger wrote: View Post
                were we watching the same team last year? (25th in pace last year)
                Did not know this Stat. Looks like that's our defensive number when we play the up-tempo style and vice versa when we play the defensive style.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• Not sure if it was reported yet, but Minnesota just waived Martel Webster...veteran shooter that happens to play SF. Under rated player too.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...rleans-hornets

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                    Not sure if it was reported yet, but Minnesota just waived Martel Webster...veteran shooter that happens to play SF. Under rated player too.

If JJ and/or Kleiza are moved, it would be a decent pick up

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      Not sure if it was reported yet, but Minnesota just waived Martel Webster...veteran shooter that happens to play SF. Under rated player too.

Is he healthy? That is the concern. He has had serious back issues.

I don't think he is a solution for the starter role though and the Raps already have 2 very capable backup SF. If one of those backups were moved, I'd look at Webster.

Comment

• I think we should do a 5 year 50 million dollar deal for Rasual Butler.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          I think we should do a 5 year 50 million dollar deal for Rasual Butler.
                          No man, that would almost be as bad as Javale Mcgee's deal

Comment

• @ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
                            RT @daldridgetnt: Charlotte's winning bid for Haywood, per league source, was $2.05M

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
                            So in today's big amnesty machinations: Bobcats claim Mavs castoff Brendan Haywood & Wolves castoff Darko Milicic now available to masses

@ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
                            NBA's 30 teams also notified that Darko Milcic has cleared waivers and is now an unrestricted free agent

Comment

• when do we find out if the knicks matched the offer sheet for fields?

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                                when do we find out if the knicks matched the offer sheet for fields?
                                Knicks have until 11:59:59 today. They will probably wait until the last second.

Comment

Working...
                                X