X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Farmer will sign in Europe
    I read that, too.

He isn't signed there yet though so you never know.

Comment

• Foye was pretty good last year for the clips, as mentioned could definitely play some 2 guard as well. Didn't he go to Villanova with Lowry? Lets get the band back together!
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Foye was pretty good last year for the clips, as mentioned could definitely play some 2 guard as well.
        Yeah, Foye is might fill that combo guard role that Colangelo loves to have on his teams.

Comment

• cough Eric cough cough cough Bledsoe cough
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            cough eric cough cough cough bledsoe cough
            +1 bleeedddddddsoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Bledsoe would be fantastic but I'm curious what he would cost us.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                Bledsoe would be fantastic but I'm curious what he would cost us.
                We got 10m in an expiring player and a flexible big man who can his his foul shots...maybe something can be worked
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Farmer will sign in Europe
                  What are you saying about "farmers"?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Farmar

Comment

• ya i heard Europe is in need of Farmers

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                        Bledsoe would be fantastic but I'm curious what he would cost us.
                        Hey maybe we could trade someone like JJ for Bledsoe maybe throw on a second rounder......... Oh wait....

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Hey maybe we could trade someone like JJ for Bledsoe maybe throw on a second rounder......... Oh wait....
                          I am not sure people realize how untouchable Bledsoe is. Was not incl in CP3 deal and Eric Pincus chats at HW.com always shoots down his availability. JJ and 2nd would not have cut it.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            ya i heard Europe is in need of Farmers
                            Oh yeah, for sure. That would do wonders for their economy.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I am not sure people realize how untouchable Bledsoe is. Was not incl in CP3 deal and Eric Pincus chats at HW.com always shoots down his availability. JJ and 2nd would not have cut it.
                              Consider that. He wasn't included in cp3 deal because he was a back-up plan because there's no guarantee cp3 doesn't dip at the end ofhis contract and they gave up alot to get him.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                                Oh yeah, for sure. That would do wonders for their economy.
                                exactly just what i was thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X