No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think, we're set for bigs..unless...we get someone like Howard or Byum comin our way, then we're good and dont need another big man

Comment

• No more bigs. Not needed.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• he's washed up, no thanks...

Comment

• Haywood sucks
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Subsequently, Chris Kaman just announced he will be signing with Dallas.

Comment

• You can never have too many bigs and Haywood provides one thing none of our other bigs do well: BANG. If he'd be down for a back up role on a small one year contract I'd be down for it. Especially as it makes Amir or Ed (to help net us a real 3) expendable and I'm nowhere near as high on AG as some here are.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• If you think this teams complete at the PF and C position then you're out of it. Aaron Gray just won't cut it against 75% of the teams in this league, and we'll nead legit BIG men in the scenario that Jonas is being overpowered, or is showing his inexperience, or simply in foul trouble; he's a ROOKIE. Good luck throwing Ed or Amir out there against the Bynums, Perkins', Marc Gasols, and Kamans of the world. A guy like Haywood would help us compete against anybody. I do understand if people havn't yet switched their minds from tank mode to compete mode...

Comment

• jimmyhunter wrote: View Post
                  I do understand if people havn't yet switched their minds from tank mode to compete mode...
                  Haywood won't help you compete, he'll just soak up minutes and cap space that would be much better allocated elsewhere. The team needs to strike a balance between trying to compete now and developing their players for later, it's not like they'll be challenging for the second round next year.

Comment

• i wouldn't want haywood. i am with ceez in that he sucks. there was a time when cuban would do anything for big men.

Comment

• I'd rather have Haywood than Magloire, speaking only from an on-court production standpoint.

There are of course other benefits than Magloire would provide that I'm not sure Haywood does.
                      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• You can never have too many bigs but that doesn't mean it has to be Haywood. My guess is that he will command at least 3 yrs at 4-5 a season. It will tie us up. Unnecessary. I would rather see Magloire re-signed. Big V needs a mentor and Magloire can ably provide that while filling in on the Court when needed.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

• If we didn't already sign Gray, I'd be down for Haywood.

One of Valanciunas, Haywood or Gray would need to be in street clothes most nights as a 3rd string centre. Waste of resources.

Comment

• From the games Ive seen or checked out lately, it does look like JV will most likely be in some sort of foul trouble (ala Amir early days) before games are over. I'm not sure I'd like to see Gray, or even Ed as our only options at the halfway point of a game. Something that lets JV play and get expereince, but doent kill us if he needs to sit is OK with me.

Comment

• Scratch Ilyasova off the list of potential free agent targets...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...multiyear-deal

Comment

• imminent with amnesty of Scola

Adrian Wojnarowski: There's no Howard-to-Houston deal imminent with amnesty of Scola, but Rockets goal is unmistakable: They'll stop at nothing to get him. Twitter

Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, Trade, Dwight Howard, Luis Scola | share

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Should we take the gamble if he is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X