Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'd say yes.

With Lopez and Hump rounding out the Starting 5 and Marshon Brooks coming off the Bench, thats not a bad 6-man Rotation.
    I could say first year 5-8 spot in the Eastern Conference.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
      Calderon has to be out of the mix - work with Bayless Dragon and a broomstick.

I can't bear the thought of another season with CLAP DEFENSE with Calderon.
      And I suppose somehow you expect all of our other options at PG are better at defense? Calderon is the longest serving raptor, he is a leader, he puts up an ELITE ast/to ratio. What are the salary difficulties with keeping Calderon, while also grabbing Dragic for the future?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        D. will, Wallace, Joe Johnson. Has New Jersey just made itself into a playoff team?
        Assuming no major injury? Yes.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          I could say first year 5-8 spot in the Eastern Conference.
          plus they have Toronto one time MVP Reginald T Evans the III coming in to clean up
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mavs' PG priorities from here, sources say, are Nash and Jeremy Lin and re-signing J-Kidd. Team has not yet decided if it'll pursue Dragic

If Raps lose on Nash, Dragic the answer? I think so. Give me Dragic over Lin.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              I'd say yes.

With Lopez and Hump rounding out the Starting 5 and Marshon Brooks coming off the Bench, thats not a bad 6-man Rotation.
              I hear they are planning to upgrade Hump into Ilyasova. If I was them, I'd hold on to Hump. They need a guy that can grab boards, especially if Lopez is still on that team.

Comment

• Nash > Dragic > Lin.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mavs' PG priorities from here, sources say, are Nash and Jeremy Lin and re-signing J-Kidd. Team has not yet decided if it'll pursue Dragic

If Raps lose on Nash, Dragic the answer? I think so. Give me Dragic over Lin.
                  I'd rather have Lowry.

Comment

• eitherway Im not worried about talent at PG for next year!
                    Too be honest I think we are pretty set for next year with Landry Fields and one of those PGs in our mix.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      ... What are the salary difficulties with keeping Calderon, while also grabbing Dragic for the future?
                      Calderon's salary at about $10 million for his last year. If the Raps get Nash for $12 million, Jose pretty much has to go - either in the sing and trade that lands Nash, or amnestied.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Calderon's salary at about $10 million for his last year. If the Raps get Nash for $12 million, Jose pretty much has to go - either in the sing and trade that lands Nash, or amnestied.
                        We are talking about a situation without Nash. How possible is it to grab Dragic and keep Calderon?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          ... or amnestied.
                          Now an interesting question would be, if Calderon was amnestied, how much action would there be in pursuing him? In other words, how much of his contract would the Raps be on the hook for. I would expect Calderon to eventually sign for at least $5 million. Thoughts? Given the numbers being thrown around this season for minor talents? And considering it is only for one year?

Or would Calderon want to go to a contender for just a couple of million, since he is going to be pulling down the $10 no matter what? Who would want him? Lakers? I don't think he matches their style of play. So who?

Comment

• apparently ilyasova just got a HUGE offer from a european team and is considering going back overseas.

sounds like a agents scam frankly.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• courtney lee is a free man. was anyone interested in him?

Comment

• I like him but he doesn't make sense given the draft pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X