No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Tolga Tugsavul tells HoopsHype his client Ersan Ilyasova is seriously considering accepting "a big offer" from a European club. According to Tugsavul, the free agent forward has offers on the table from another two Euro teams plus three in the NBA - Toronto, Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Tugsavul says a decision is likely coming next week. Sulia
    Not sure how we could make this offer....anyhow

Comment

• Amnesty Calderon. Done.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Amnesty Calderon. Done.
        .... and make the Nash transaction a S&T.

Comment

• Yes I think i have physcological block against amnestying Calderon

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            .... and make the Nash transaction a S&T.
            Amir would free up $6M.

Comment

• this argument is ridiculous..

"how bout culture change", "playoffs"

best argument thus far, why not Dragic? Because we've seen this before.. Darren Collison the man when paul went down..to coming off the bench behind George Hill. New jersey traded for Devin Harris, only to watch Jason Kidd win a ring.

I'll go with Nash thank you.

Comment

• Dragic is not the guy to lead the Raptors anywhere. He's not a play maker on the level of Jose Calderon. He padded the box scores on a contract year. Come on guys, stop falling for this stuff...

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  Houston needs Lin now...Dragic turned down their offer and Lowry doesn't want to play there
                  Looks like Lin is off the market:
                  http://www.thescore.com/home/article...to-offer-sheet

The last 2 years are insane! If the Knicks don't get Nash they are screwed now.

Comment

Dragic is not the guy to lead the Raptors anywhere. He's not a play maker on the level of Jose Calderon. He padded the box scores on a contract year. Come on guys, stop falling for this stuff...
                    i know for real.. if u people think Jose is overpaid at 10mill.. its bargan compaired to paying 10mill for dragic..IMO.. there somthing with dragic, to me hes just a luke ridnour type player & def. not worth 10mill

Comment

Dragic is not the guy to lead the Raptors anywhere. He's not a play maker on the level of Jose Calderon. He padded the box scores on a contract year. Come on guys, stop falling for this stuff...
                      Did you even watch Dragic? There is no way you can say he's not play maker and that he "padded the box scores". He outplayed Lowry and if you ask majority of the Rockets fans they'll tell you that.

Comment

• Nash better fucking sign with us, I really don't even know why he is thinking at this point. Its either going back home to Canada, to help out the only nba team in your country build some rep and guide some young players, or its going to a stupid ass team like the knicks with a selfish player like melo and an injury prone stoudemire. Seriously just sign with us already

Comment

• This is just me...I think the Rockets & Morey are insane and Lin hit the lottery. Why wouldnt they give the money to Dragic who wanted to be there and liked playing for McHale. Insanity.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            This is just me...I think the Rockets & Morey are insane and Lin hit the lottery. Why wouldnt they give the money to Dragic who wanted to be there and liked playing for McHale. Insanity.
                            Lin puts more bums in the seats than Dragic.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Nash better fucking sign with us, I really don't even know why he is thinking at this point. Its either going back home to Canada, to help out the only nba team in your country build some rep and guide some young players, or its going to a stupid ass team like the knicks with a selfish player like melo and an injury prone stoudemire. Seriously just sign with us already
                              I can understand him going to Dallas with Novitzski but Ny??? He ll get booed here if he does...blasphemy!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                I can understand him going to Dallas with Novitzski but Ny??? He ll get booed here if he does...blasphemy!!
                                same here man. Lets hope he's just taking his time and he is going to sign with us

Comment

Working...
                                X