Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You had to open that can of worms?

Really!?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
      Bruce Arthur is on that show "The Reporters with Dave Hodge".

He writes for the toronto sun i believe. So, he's got some credibility.

Apollo you touched on ignorance and mlse messing shit up. T-Mac left because he was ready for more and toronto didn't give it to him. The rest i agree.
      Since when does writing for the Toronto sun give anyone credibility?

Comment

• What would be your big board if these "Top 10 Restricted Free Agents" were Raptor's choices and where does Kirilenko fit? I based mine on what I think the current Raptor's roster needs:

1. Batum
        2. Gordon
        3. Mayo
        4. Kirilenko
        5. Hill
        6. Hibbert
        7. Lee
        8. Lopez
        9. Lin
        10. McGee
        11. Anderson

Kirilenko MVP video (not great, but current year's highlight:

Edit: Probably should have compared Kirilenko to other Unrestricted FA's; however, just want to get a feel for where everybody would rank him.
        Last edited by The Coach; Fri May 4, 2012, 11:48 PM.
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• I don't think Lin is gonna be consistent.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            The sad thing is that Wallace is exactly the type of guy on the wing you need with Bargnani. Hopefully they look at what the Hawks want for Smith.... Which is probably Bargnani.
            Mhh... not sure I'd be against Bargnani for Smith. If it wasn't for Smith having a year left on his contract.

Matt...

I like that plan. Although, I'm pretty sure unless the raps signed him to a very lucrative two or three year extension. Which I'm not saying is even bad. That you'd have to go without the extension and hope you can convince him before the end of the season.

I'm a big smith fan. Trying to get him in a raps uniform is something I can get behind. It'd also show that management aint just sittin around lettinf things play out.

Two guys I want to read about them inquiring is J. Smoove and Mayo.

Comment

I don't think Lin is gonna be consistent.
              I agree and that is why I put him quite low on the list.
              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
              ― John Wooden

Comment

• Something to keep in mind is that Kirilenko was always more effective as a small-ball 4 than as a 3. A bit like James Johnson that way. Although he brings a lot to the table defensively, he and DeRozan wouldn't mesh well on the offensive end at all.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                  I agree and that is why I put him quite low on the list.
                  Good, so, We agree he's probably not going anywhere.

The rest of your list. I think I agree with the rankings.

Edit:Some guys I beleive you forgot or outside the top 10 are...

D.J. Augustin, Landry Fields, Rudy Fernandez, Beasley,Alonzo Gee, Courtney Lee,Brandon Rush,george Hill, maureese Speights

Brandon Rush, I doubt we go after. I don't think Speights. Courtney Lee, i'm not sure about either.

the rest are in the mix

especially the first three.
                  Last edited by LBF; Sat May 5, 2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Good, so, We agree he's probably not going anywhere.

The rest of your list. I think I agree with the rankings.

Edit:Some guys I beleive you forgot or outside the top 10 are...

D.J. Augustin, Landry Fields, Rudy Fernandez, Beasley,Alonzo Gee, Courtney Lee,Brandon Rush,george Hill, maureese Speights

Brandon Rush, I doubt we go after. I don't think Speights. Courtney Lee, i'm not sure about either.

the rest are in the mix

especially the first three.
                    Is Rudy unrestricted or restricted? I would be interested in him.
                    ― John Wooden

Comment

• Goran Dragic is an unrestricted free agent, and while the Rockets are intensely interested in bringing him back, Dragic is likely to get significant offers from Toronto, Portland, and perhaps even Dallas. He showed he can be a very good starting point guard, and plenty of teams around the league need one and took note of his play.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/where-do-t...s-go-from-here

Comment

• May have been answered somewhere in this thread already, but when is it that we can make offers to players (i.e. - the false rumour of Kirilenko to Nets)? Can a team start to talk to unrestricted free agents once they are out of the playoffs? How about overseas, can they be signed before July 1st?
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

May have been answered somewhere in this thread already, but when is it that we can make offers to players (i.e. - the false rumour of Kirilenko to Nets)? Can a team start to talk to unrestricted free agents once they are out of the playoffs? How about overseas, can they be signed before July 1st?
                          Talk can begin on July 1st.

Formal offers and signings not until July 11th.

Comment

Is Rudy unrestricted or restricted? I would be interested in him.
                            Restricted

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Talk can begin on July 1st.

Formal offers and signings not until July 11th.
                              So the "false" Kirilenko verbal agreement with the Nets would fall under illegal contact? If so, would that be why it was "undone" in the last few days?
                              ― John Wooden

Comment

Restricted
                                Surprised he didn't make the list of honorable mentions then... has he fallen that out of favor in this league?
                                ― John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X