View Poll Results: Who should be #1 on the Raptors' list to sign?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nash

    13 33.33%
  • Batum

    15 38.46%
  • Mayo

    2 5.13%
  • Lin

    2 5.13%
  • Lee

    1 2.56%
  • Fields

    4 10.26%
  • Hinrich

    1 2.56%
  • Kidd

    0 0%
  • L.Williams

    0 0%
  • Green

    1 2.56%
Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1585

Thread: Free Agency 2012

  1. #1161
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DeRon WilLiams is staying in Brooklyn

  2. #1162
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    T'Wolves offer Blazers F Batum 4yr/$50m. An under the radar player that would be a good addition to go w/Love/Rubio

    source: Jalen Rose


    interesting...if he accepts that FUCKS Blazers cap room

  3. #1163
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Houston rescinds offer for Courtney Lee...now a FA

  4. #1164
    Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Lido Deck
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Is there a way to keep calderon and sign dragic? Salary experts please find out!

    That would be potent.
    Calderon has to be out of the mix - work with Bayless Dragon and a broomstick.

    I can't bear the thought of another season with CLAP DEFENSE with Calderon.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

  5. #1165
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thead wrote: View Post
    Houston rescinds offer for Courtney Lee...now a FA
    Did anyone see that coming? I'm shocked by that.

    What is coming from Houston next?

    My guess: Lin and/or Pau Gasol.

  6. #1166
    Raptors Republic Veteran ceez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    not really surprised, they just drafted lamb and have whatshisface there already
    @jerboat

  7. #1167
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Houston needs Lin now...Dragic turned down their offer and Lowry doesn't want to play there

  8. #1168
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mediumcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    D. will, Wallace, Joe Johnson. Has New Jersey just made itself into a playoff team?

  9. #1169
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote thead wrote: View Post
    T'Wolves offer Blazers F Batum 4yr/$50m. An under the radar player that would be a good addition to go w/Love/Rubio

    source: Jalen Rose...
    Jeez, with all the talk about him I would hardly call him under the radar.

  10. #1170
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    D. will, Wallace, Joe Johnson. Has New Jersey just made itself into a playoff team?
    I'd say yes.

    With Lopez and Hump rounding out the Starting 5 and Marshon Brooks coming off the Bench, thats not a bad 6-man Rotation.
    "That was Nasty right? Cocked that Joint back and banged on 'em." -James Johnson

  11. #1171
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC.
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'd say yes.

    With Lopez and Hump rounding out the Starting 5 and Marshon Brooks coming off the Bench, thats not a bad 6-man Rotation.
    I could say first year 5-8 spot in the Eastern Conference.

  12. #1172
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote charlz wrote: View Post
    Calderon has to be out of the mix - work with Bayless Dragon and a broomstick.

    I can't bear the thought of another season with CLAP DEFENSE with Calderon.
    And I suppose somehow you expect all of our other options at PG are better at defense? Calderon is the longest serving raptor, he is a leader, he puts up an ELITE ast/to ratio. What are the salary difficulties with keeping Calderon, while also grabbing Dragic for the future?

  13. #1173
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    D. will, Wallace, Joe Johnson. Has New Jersey just made itself into a playoff team?
    Assuming no major injury? Yes.

  14. #1174
    Super Moderator thead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,249
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I could say first year 5-8 spot in the Eastern Conference.
    plus they have Toronto one time MVP Reginald T Evans the III coming in to clean up

  15. #1175
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,645
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

    Mavs' PG priorities from here, sources say, are Nash and Jeremy Lin and re-signing J-Kidd. Team has not yet decided if it'll pursue Dragic



    If Raps lose on Nash, Dragic the answer? I think so. Give me Dragic over Lin.

  16. #1176
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I'd say yes.

    With Lopez and Hump rounding out the Starting 5 and Marshon Brooks coming off the Bench, thats not a bad 6-man Rotation.
    I hear they are planning to upgrade Hump into Ilyasova. If I was them, I'd hold on to Hump. They need a guy that can grab boards, especially if Lopez is still on that team.

  17. #1177
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nash > Dragic > Lin.

  18. #1178
    Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,678
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

    Mavs' PG priorities from here, sources say, are Nash and Jeremy Lin and re-signing J-Kidd. Team has not yet decided if it'll pursue Dragic



    If Raps lose on Nash, Dragic the answer? I think so. Give me Dragic over Lin.
    I'd rather have Lowry.

  19. #1179
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    eitherway Im not worried about talent at PG for next year!
    Too be honest I think we are pretty set for next year with Landry Fields and one of those PGs in our mix.

  20. #1180
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    ... What are the salary difficulties with keeping Calderon, while also grabbing Dragic for the future?
    Calderon's salary at about $10 million for his last year. If the Raps get Nash for $12 million, Jose pretty much has to go - either in the sing and trade that lands Nash, or amnestied.

Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •