No announcement yet.

Free Agency 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only players I see the amnesty clause used on are Calderon & Kleiza. More so Calderon because Kleiza is there to wait on Jonas.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      The only players I see the amnesty clause used on are Calderon & Kleiza. More so Calderon because Kleiza is there to wait on Jonas.
      Umm, Kleiza is a national hero in Lithuania. It's more like JV will be waiting on him, and certainly will be listening to him.

Comment

• Apparently Minnesota is prepared to offer Batum $50M over 4 years ... thats BIG.. probably a little too rich for the Raps.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Apparently Minnesota is prepared to offer Batum $50M over 4 years ... thats BIG.. probably a little too rich for the Raps.
          I've got some thoughts on that but don't have time right now.

Will share later.

Comment

• Hope Nash doesnt take too long deciding or some other opportunities may pass us by.

Comment

• I read he told the Raptors a couple of days so I expect they'll hear end of tomorrow once he's heard all interested teams speak and then takes time to decide. I'll be shocked now at this point if he doesn't pick the raptors.

Comment

• Raptors interested in Ilyasova?

Ersan Ilyasova drawing interest from Bucks, Cavs, Raptors, Spurs
                Source: Twitter @ Fred Kerber

Comment

Apparently Minnesota is prepared to offer Batum $50M over 4 years ... thats BIG.. probably a little too rich for the Raps.
                  $12.5M per for Batum? Please... Seems a little crazy if you ask me.

Comment

• i'd do it
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• a lineup of Nash/Ross/Batum/Bargs/JV with Demar/JJ/Ed coming off the bench is pretty fun
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        a lineup of Nash/Ross/Batum/Bargs/JV with Demar/JJ/Ed coming off the bench is pretty fun
                        The thing is that we'll pay Nash 12M so giving Batum 12.5 doesn't make a lot of sense... I'd rather take a shot at Beasley.

Comment

I'm not sure how the offer gets done in Minnesota without someone getting amnesty (likely Darko).

According to HoopsHype.com salary page, the Wolves have $48.7M committed in salary. This does not include the team options on Brad Miller or Martell Webster. Those deals are not guaranteed but add about another $1.45M with what they are owed. That takes the Wolves to just over $50M for 2012-13.

The most they can offer RIGHT NOW - NOT INCLUDING TRADE OR AMNESTY - is $8M.

Comment

• Here's a question, if the Raptors are talking to Ilyasova then what does that say about Andrea, Amir and Ed?

Comment

• Apollo
                              Here's a question, if the Raptors are talking to Ilyasova then what does that say about Andrea, Amir and Ed?

Don't forget about Acy as well
                              Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Here's a question, if the Raptors are talking to Ilyasova then what does that say about Andrea, Amir and Ed?
                                I don't think Ilyasova is a SF but could there be some out there in Raptor front office who do?

They have been adamant that SF is the #1 priority after Nash.

Comment

Working...
                                X