Feds Shut Down Megaupload/Megavideo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    btw, if torrents are so much better, why do they take so damn long?
    cause your using the wrong ones with not enough seeds and peers. I look at the top 5 torrents and look at the comments to make sure it is fast and worth downloading. You also need a good internet connection, my family owns a business so we have exclusive business internet which is faster than residential. My files download pretty damn fast

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
      First of all, we're canadians.
      Its not illegal for us to download anything or everything from the internet.
      Its illegal for us to distribute.

The way i see it, and this may sound like im justifying what i do, but technically im not, i pay for my internet, and whatever comes along with it, i consider ive "paid" for it. so if they want to stop us from downloading, then yeah, keep shutting down sites, i dont mind.
      why do i get emails from my Internet service provider about downloading movies then?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        why do i get emails from my Internet service provider about downloading movies then?
        true that. how fast do your torrents download because i'm quite content with the 10 min megaupload takes. but, if it doesnt come back up and if there is a faster way...
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

btw was just reading on imdb that kim dotcom made 42 mill off mega in 2010. he barricaded himself in s rentex mansion in new zealand and they confiscated abunch of guns and luxury cars from it. i mean sweet jebus megauploadmight still stand a chance but this guy is royally fucked.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

true that. how fast do your torrents download because i'm quite content with the 10 min megaupload takes. but, if it doesnt come back up and if there is a faster way...
            i use pirate bay mostly. For movies and PC games sometimes

Comment

i use pirate bay mostly. For movies and PC games sometimes
              you answered your own question

get yourself on a private site.... do a little research... if you dont have to log into the site, dont trust it... and even then, be cautious

but by god, dont download torrents from the site that's gotten the most legal publicity

that's like asking casey anthony for babysitting tips

Comment

its all illegal shit man. it doesnt really matter what site you use. btw, honest question regardless of whether casey anthony was guilty or notwould you boink her?

Comment

its all illegal shit man. it doesnt really matter what site you use. btw, honest question regardless of whether casey anthony was guilty or notwould you boink her?
                  i'm on team "she must be innocent because i want to molest her face"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    i'm on team "she must be innocent because i want to molest her face"
                    for sure, haha. shes kinda resemble j love hewitt.

Comment

Working...
                    X