Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TV Help

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

and there is a white chocolate peanut butter cup out there..... i know it... its elusive, but i WILL find it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    people don't like when you screw with the staples...

change coke, people go nuts
    change the way facebook looks, people go nuts

there are people that still dont do e-booking and e-checkins for airlines... like, do people LIKE waiting in lines?!?! i sure as hell don't

i for one welcome the changes... i look forward to new things.... if i see a white chocolate reeses peanut butter cup.. im all over it..
    I think people avoid e-bookings and check-ins because they're scared of something new or they forgot and rushed off the the airport. I'm with you. I'd much rather bypass some of the lines and get to secure the seat I like most before showing up. To avoid the middle seat is more reason than enough to get online and check-in in as little as a few minutes. Hell you can do it on an iphone faster now.

and there is a white chocolate peanut butter cup out there..... i know it... its elusive, but i WILL find it
    I'm an odd ball when it comes to sugar. I cut the stuff out and now not only do I not crave it but this post above makes me a little queezey. Salted snacks on the other hand?... I can't seem to quit those.

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone remember the mountain dew code red? I loved that stuff.. Is that still out there somewhere?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think people avoid e-bookings and check-ins because they're scared of something new or they forgot and rushed off the the airport. I'm with you. I'd much rather bypass some of the lines and get to secure the seat I like most before sowing up. To avoid the middle seat is more reason than enough to get online and check-in in as little as a few minutes. Hell you can do it on an iphone faster.
    I hate flying... Every phobia I have gets assaulted on planes... so I have to plan ahead and pick my seats and get everything in order as early as possible

I even find out what kind of plane it is, look up the seating charts for that particular model on that particular airline... Alot of airlines will remove the stock,seating in the plane and replace it with sardine can seating.. So even the coveted emergency exit seats are craptastic...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
    Anyone remember the mountain dew code red? I loved that stuff.. Is that still out there somewhere?
    Never tried it but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in ma and pa convenience stores recently

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Never tried it but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in ma and pa convenience stores recently
    Sweet, I'll find it again some day, haha.

Back to TV's, as far as I can tell, this is a decent deal.. It's back-lit so probably wouldn't have much problem with glare, and I'll definitely get new curtains before hand that block out all light just in case http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...estid=1363487#

(Think you need postal code to check price, but just exit that and you can check stats. Price is $898 for me)

There are a lot of deals to be had because of the Super Bowl coming up.. Also saw a 24 inch 1080p LCD for $198 that I'm eyeing just for bedroom.

Thoughts, comments, leads on any other deals, gimme a shout. Also lemme know what you think of this deal, thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah, my only problem is that it's Toshiba.. I honestly don't know much about them in regards to TV's, where do they rank? Might be the reason it seems so cheap.
    Last edited by Ryan_1523; Sat Feb 4th, 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
    Sweet, I'll find it again some day, haha.

Back to TV's, as far as I can tell, this is a decent deal.. It's back-lit so probably wouldn't have much problem with glare, and I'll definitely get new curtains before hand that block out all light just in case http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...estid=1363487#

(Think you need postal code to check price, but just exit that and you can check stats. Price is $898 for me)

There are a lot of deals to be had because of the Super Bowl coming up.. Also saw a 24 inch 1080p LCD for $198 that I'm eyeing just for bedroom.

Thoughts, comments, leads on any other deals, gimme a shout. Also lemme know what you think of this deal, thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah, my only problem is that it's Toshiba.. I honestly don't know much about them in regards to TV's, where do they rank? Might be the reason it seems so cheap.
    toshiba's dec, i wouldn't have it as my main/basement tv, but, for bedroom/living room, i'd go for it. but, if you get a good deal you take it, i got my two tvs at future shop for what ended up being around a grand. an underrated brand is hitachi they make good tvs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information